I love this dude P-Hizzo!

roll.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by Grimey

Originally Posted by rhester

123bdqo.jpg

dmwtb9.jpg

that was all that needed to be posted.

jay-z/ kanye reeks of a business relationship.... jimmy and cam been rockin wit eachother since they was toddlers...push comes to shove im rockin wit

loyalty.
aww thats cute...rock your loyalty to the unemployment line with cam and jim, they ain't seeing no kind of music or $ no more.
be loyal to the business, cuz at the end of the day, this is a business man...

bottom line is...kanye messed up for the beat, gave him a beat for free...end of that discussion.
then left the roc...why would he be loyal to dame, he has no $, constantly making the wrong moves (plays Lost One's)

AND YOU STAY RUNNING AWAY FROM THE FACT THAT CAM SHOUTED 'YE OUT LIKE EVERYTHING IS ALL GOOD.
AND NOW DOES THIS DISS....WHAT PART OF THE GAME IS THAT?

YOU PREACH LOYALTY, BUT CAM IS A SNAKE FOR THIS ONE. HOW YOU GONNA BE LOYAL TO A SNAKE.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by Grimey

Originally Posted by rhester

123bdqo.jpg

dmwtb9.jpg

that was all that needed to be posted.

jay-z/ kanye reeks of a business relationship.... jimmy and cam been rockin wit eachother since they was toddlers...push comes to shove im rockin wit

loyalty.
aww thats cute...rock your loyalty to the unemployment line with cam and jim, they ain't seeing no kind of music or $ no more.

bottom line is...kanye messed up for the beat, gave him a beat for free...end of that discussion.
then left the roc...why would he be loyal to dame, he has no $, constantly making the wrong moves (plays Lost One's)

AND YOU STAY RUNNING AWAY FROM THE FACT THAT CAM SHOUTED 'YE OUT LIKE EVERYTHING IS ALL GOOD.
AND NOW DOES THIS DISS....WHAT PART OF THE GAME IS THAT?

YOU PREACH LOYALTY, BUT CAM IS A SNAKE FOR THIS ONE. HOW YOU GONNA BE LOYAL TO A SNAKE.

laugh.gif
at da stans SWEARIN that cam is "broke" all of a sudden...anything to discredit da man throwing rocks at your idol huh.

hoeish thinking right there....cuz da day kanye gets cold you think jay-z gonna stick up for him?
grin.gif
...exactly
laugh.gif

dipset is da mini-wutang...them dudes tour ALL da time making show money, they JUST signed a major deal with interscope, and they already millionaires...and push comes

to shove they all still rocking wit eachother thru da good and bad.

even dipset's BENCH is in better position then ANY former rocafella member..where's peedi? O & sparks? bleek? beanie wants to rip jay-z's face off....freeway don't even

talk about jay-z anymore other then "yeah we talk" there's a thread about young chris looking like his dog died in some random apt in da general forum
laugh.gif
.....nore threw his chain in da

garbage, Tru-life is in jail facing a murder rap, Joe budden is probably da ONLY rocafella alumni actually doing ANYTHING productive...

and Cam has ALWAYS been a better leader then jay-z, ALL his soldiers that he spawned all have careers and are ALL working.

.why would he be loyal to dame, he has no $
super hoeish move...that man put him in POWER when no one believed in him, now that Kanye is in a position of power he couldn't reach back and return da favor?
grin.gif

so cam is 100000% spittin that real talk.

laugh.gif
at da stans SWEARIN that cam is "broke" all of a sudden...anything to discredit da man throwing rocks at your idol huh.

hoeish thinking right there....cuz da day kanye gets cold you think jay-z gonna stick up for him?
grin.gif
...exactly
laugh.gif

dipset is da mini-wutang...them dudes tour ALL da time making show money, they JUST signed a major deal with interscope, and they already millionaires...and push comes

to shove they all still rocking wit eachother thru da good and bad.

even dipset's BENCH is in better position then ANY former rocafella member..where's peedi? O & sparks? bleek? beanie wants to rip jay-z's face off....freeway don't even

talk about jay-z anymore other then "yeah we talk" there's a thread about young chris looking like his dog died in some random apt in da general forum
laugh.gif
.....nore threw his chain in da

garbage, Tru-life is in jail facing a murder rap, Joe budden is probably da ONLY rocafella alumni actually doing ANYTHING productive...

and Cam has ALWAYS been a better leader then jay-z, ALL his soldiers that he spawned all have careers and are ALL working.

.why would he be loyal to dame, he has no $
super hoeish move...that man put him in POWER when no one believed in him, now that Kanye is in a position of power he couldn't reach back and return da favor?
grin.gif

so cam is 100000% spittin that real talk.

You see how he still refuses to reply to the "cam is a snake for this diss, y should kanye be loyal to him or dame"

and instead points to "hoeish thinking", when you the only @$! in here riding cam so damn hard.

the whole mind set of Jay and Kanye is, be a man stand on your own 2. You want dudes to hold hands throughout their lives and #@#%..

Kanye and Jay don't need each other to be successful...just like J. Cole, Common, John Legend, Cudi...but with the dips, and dame, they need each other to survive.

You can add up all the dipset's bench and it still wont = to what Kanye is doing right now.

Dame gave 'ye an opportunity, not power. You act like Dame taught 'Ye how to make beats, wright rhymes...+$#+#

Roc>Roc Nation>G.O.O.D.> cudi, common, john legend....come on fam. J. Cole. You really serious right now?

You see how he still refuses to reply to the "cam is a snake for this diss, y should kanye be loyal to him or dame"

and instead points to "hoeish thinking", when you the only @$! in here riding cam so damn hard.

the whole mind set of Jay and Kanye is, be a man stand on your own 2. You want dudes to hold hands throughout their lives and #@#%..

Kanye and Jay don't need each other to be successful...just like J. Cole, Common, John Legend, Cudi...but with the dips, and dame, they need each other to survive.

You can add up all the dipset's bench and it still wont = to what Kanye is doing right now.

Dame gave 'ye an opportunity, not power. You act like Dame taught 'Ye how to make beats, wright rhymes...+$#+#

Roc>Roc Nation>G.O.O.D.> cudi, common, john legend....come on fam. J. Cole. You really serious right now?

Homie you know damn well the diplomats is not on any tour anywhere at all and they havent signed to Interscope yet its not even official and even if they were its not like there back on top especially when they had there own label going and none of these still has nothing to do with this beef homie just wants some attention plain and simple
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 at the fact that you think that dipset's bench players are in a batter position 40 cal left, hell rell left , do you really think somebody is waiting on a freaky zeaky album 
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
 , jha Jha dont %$#@ with jim come on now even santana said they cam was $!@#%^! up his contract them dudes reunited because they all need each other the only person that was making big moves at that time was jim.

grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

and as far as the rest of the members of the rock goes alot of them are not making any moves but lets not act like freeway didnt just drop the stimulus package off but I digress what does that have to do with cam trying to be an attention #@+*% homie was shouting him out not that long ago now out of nowhere its a diss records about him he said %@$# kanye if you felt like that bad about him we wont shout him out no matter how much of a good producer you think he is im not going to shout out to anybody I dont $#@% with period you just got a personal problem with him and jay now since somebody is dissing you jump on the band wagon you taking what he did and already acknowledge years ago to the heart 

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 talking about the dips is going on tour

Homie you know damn well the diplomats is not on any tour anywhere at all and they havent signed to Interscope yet its not even official and even if they were its not like there back on top especially when they had there own label going and none of these still has nothing to do with this beef homie just wants some attention plain and simple
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 at the fact that you think that dipset's bench players are in a batter position 40 cal left, hell rell left , do you really think somebody is waiting on a freaky zeaky album 
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
 , jha Jha dont %$#@ with jim come on now even santana said they cam was $!@#%^! up his contract them dudes reunited because they all need each other the only person that was making big moves at that time was jim.

grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

and as far as the rest of the members of the rock goes alot of them are not making any moves but lets not act like freeway didnt just drop the stimulus package off but I digress what does that have to do with cam trying to be an attention #@+*% homie was shouting him out not that long ago now out of nowhere its a diss records about him he said %@$# kanye if you felt like that bad about him we wont shout him out no matter how much of a good producer you think he is im not going to shout out to anybody I dont $#@% with period you just got a personal problem with him and jay now since somebody is dissing you jump on the band wagon you taking what he did and already acknowledge years ago to the heart 

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 talking about the dips is going on tour

Lol ya roc dudes been over though, and who da hell said hell rell left

Da set? Lolz

As of now dipset is a well oiled machine, all da members are present (minus

Jhajha..ppsssh lol) and interscope is da label...rocafella is dead and gone.

Anyone mad @ cam just mad @ da truth.

Lol ya roc dudes been over though, and who da hell said hell rell left

Da set? Lolz

As of now dipset is a well oiled machine, all da members are present (minus

Jhajha..ppsssh lol) and interscope is da label...rocafella is dead and gone.

Anyone mad @ cam just mad @ da truth.

Hood, explain to me though, how Cam shouted 'Ye out recently then turn around and diss him?

Explain to me why he feels the need to diss him after all these years when 'Ye made it known in interviews that what he did, lacked loyalty to Dame?

You don't it's a bit weird and full of propaganda for them to suddenly come out with this diss after all these years and for no particular reason?

I mean, what are your thoughts about Jim and Juelz cuddlin' up to 50, Cam's sworn enemy? You don't think that's a clear slap in the face and lack of loyalty?

Hood, explain to me though, how Cam shouted 'Ye out recently then turn around and diss him?

Explain to me why he feels the need to diss him after all these years when 'Ye made it known in interviews that what he did, lacked loyalty to Dame?

You don't it's a bit weird and full of propaganda for them to suddenly come out with this diss after all these years and for no particular reason?

I mean, what are your thoughts about Jim and Juelz cuddlin' up to 50, Cam's sworn enemy? You don't think that's a clear slap in the face and lack of loyalty?

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

hes not people already ask him that same question and he doesnt even reply to that at all but he is uup here talking about dipset is a well oiled machine again that wannabe reuinion song came out about a good month or so and made no type of noise what so ever and then the next move they make is a diss record the day after kanye peformed anew single come on now homie nobody is waiting on a reunion of them you dont see any other members what so ever duck *** dude hyping this fail of a reunion up like he is a part of the street team 

hes not people already ask him that same question and he doesnt even reply to that at all but he is uup here talking about dipset is a well oiled machine again that wannabe reuinion song came out about a good month or so and made no type of noise what so ever and then the next move they make is a diss record the day after kanye peformed anew single come on now homie nobody is waiting on a reunion of them you dont see any other members what so ever duck *** dude hyping this fail of a reunion up like he is a part of the street team 

1. i ALREADY answered cam "shouting out kanye" for work....doesn't erase da un loyal action mr. west displayed...ya just too caught up in da stanisim to

read what i said..jeez
laugh.gif
  professional opinion of one's skills =/= personal opinion about one's integrity.

2. like i ALREADY SAID...addressing HOEish moves have no timeline, only way you can move forward is by knowing da past and knowing where you came from..

3.its as simple as "yo imma rap on this kanye beat...hmm that @!$+% sure was a groin grinding n_ when it comes to jay-z..let's address it" sometimes ya overthink why

people diss others...its as simple as harking back to a earlier time.  remember when beanie said "bomb on ya like da **** in Pearl harbor"...is a japanese rap fan posed to

take that as a offense?
laugh.gif
  it happened. can't be mad at da truth.

4. EVERYONE know that wasn't a real beef..straight misunderstanding...sworn enemies is Fat joe VS 50

1. i ALREADY answered cam "shouting out kanye" for work....doesn't erase da un loyal action mr. west displayed...ya just too caught up in da stanisim to

read what i said..jeez
laugh.gif
  professional opinion of one's skills =/= personal opinion about one's integrity.

2. like i ALREADY SAID...addressing HOEish moves have no timeline, only way you can move forward is by knowing da past and knowing where you came from..

3.its as simple as "yo imma rap on this kanye beat...hmm that @!$+% sure was a groin grinding n_ when it comes to jay-z..let's address it" sometimes ya overthink why

people diss others...its as simple as harking back to a earlier time.  remember when beanie said "bomb on ya like da **** in Pearl harbor"...is a japanese rap fan posed to

take that as a offense?
laugh.gif
  it happened. can't be mad at da truth.

4. EVERYONE know that wasn't a real beef..straight misunderstanding...sworn enemies is Fat joe VS 50

Back
Top Bottom