Cam dissin' Kanye

My questions are why was he rapping about a topic then he goes "AND kanye blah blah" like if thats not giving head idk what is. Did cam write that song to say that 1 line?

My questions are why was he rapping about a topic then he goes "AND kanye blah blah" like if thats not giving head idk what is. Did cam write that song to say that 1 line?

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

Hood, explain to me though, how Cam shouted 'Ye out recently then turn around and diss him?

Explain to me why he feels the need to diss him after all these years when 'Ye made it known in interviews that what he did, lacked loyalty to Dame?

You don't it's a bit weird and full of propaganda for them to suddenly come out with this diss after all these years and for no particular reason?

I mean, what are your thoughts about Jim and Juelz cuddlin' up to 50, Cam's sworn enemy? You don't think that's a clear slap in the face and lack of loyalty?
1. i ALREADY answered cam "shouting out kanye" for work....doesn't erase da un loyal action mr. west displayed...ya just too caught up in da stanisim to

read what i said..jeez
laugh.gif
  professional opinion of one's skills =/= personal opinion about one's integrity.

2. like i ALREADY SAID...addressing HOEish moves have no timeline, only way you can move forward is by knowing da past and knowing where you came from..

3.its as simple as "yo imma rap on this kanye beat...hmm that @!$+% sure was a groin grinding n_ when it comes to jay-z..let's address it" sometimes ya overthink why

people diss others...its as simple as harking back to a earlier time.  remember when beanie said "bomb on ya like da **** in Pearl harbor"...is a japanese rap fan posed to

take that as a offense?
laugh.gif
  it happened. can't be mad at da truth.

4. EVERYONE know that wasn't a real beef..straight misunderstanding...sworn enemies is Fat joe VS 50
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 so that not a #@$ move to you bro 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 and that example of Beanie's rhymes was terrible of course a Japanese fan wont be upset its just a metaphor homie not a direct diss aimed at the Japanese do you even read what you typing read that $#!^ back to yourself before you post it and I also want you to keep your first example in mind bro for when this wack reunion $#!5 dont work and cam is dissing jimmy talking about how him and santana was on stage with 50 when them dudes had beef and even was talking about joining G-unit  keep that example in mind bro 

Hood, explain to me though, how Cam shouted 'Ye out recently then turn around and diss him?

Explain to me why he feels the need to diss him after all these years when 'Ye made it known in interviews that what he did, lacked loyalty to Dame?

You don't it's a bit weird and full of propaganda for them to suddenly come out with this diss after all these years and for no particular reason?

I mean, what are your thoughts about Jim and Juelz cuddlin' up to 50, Cam's sworn enemy? You don't think that's a clear slap in the face and lack of loyalty?
1. i ALREADY answered cam "shouting out kanye" for work....doesn't erase da un loyal action mr. west displayed...ya just too caught up in da stanisim to

read what i said..jeez
laugh.gif
  professional opinion of one's skills =/= personal opinion about one's integrity.

2. like i ALREADY SAID...addressing HOEish moves have no timeline, only way you can move forward is by knowing da past and knowing where you came from..

3.its as simple as "yo imma rap on this kanye beat...hmm that @!$+% sure was a groin grinding n_ when it comes to jay-z..let's address it" sometimes ya overthink why

people diss others...its as simple as harking back to a earlier time.  remember when beanie said "bomb on ya like da **** in Pearl harbor"...is a japanese rap fan posed to

take that as a offense?
laugh.gif
  it happened. can't be mad at da truth.

4. EVERYONE know that wasn't a real beef..straight misunderstanding...sworn enemies is Fat joe VS 50
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 so that not a #@$ move to you bro 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 and that example of Beanie's rhymes was terrible of course a Japanese fan wont be upset its just a metaphor homie not a direct diss aimed at the Japanese do you even read what you typing read that $#!^ back to yourself before you post it and I also want you to keep your first example in mind bro for when this wack reunion $#!5 dont work and cam is dissing jimmy talking about how him and santana was on stage with 50 when them dudes had beef and even was talking about joining G-unit  keep that example in mind bro 

there is no timeline for disrespect, so what cam did was all in fair ground..especially since he's rhyming on kanye's beat you when you diss him for some prior %##! he

did your giving your verse that much more context...what is this, rapping 101?
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Nas disses 50 years after 50 threw shots..no one says ANYTHING, soon as cam disses kanye for something he admit that he was wrong but hasn't even apologized

to dame NOW cam is da bad guy huh?
grin.gif
"switch siders, when i come thru, hey cam, +#@+ riders"

there is no timeline for disrespect, so what cam did was all in fair ground..especially since he's rhyming on kanye's beat you when you diss him for some prior %##! he

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Nas disses 50 years after 50 threw shots..no one says ANYTHING, soon as cam disses kanye for something he admit that he was wrong but hasn't even apologized

grin.gif

But what does Kanye and Dame have to do with Cam?!  That's Cam lookin' to eat off someone else situation, a Hoeish move, as you like to call it.

And where did you see Nas biggin' up 50 then proceeding to throw shots at him?  What real _ commends another _ on a "job well done" and then disses him right after?
laugh.gif
  In no demographic of any kind, whether it's the hood, the suburbs, white, black, young or old, would you see someone give another person a pat on the back yet turn around and diss them then have someone else sayin' "oh nah, there's nothing wrong or fishy with that.  There's no timeline for addressing problems!"  Quite frankly if Jimmy and Cam had a problem with Kanye way back when, why not address it then?  That don't seem Hoeish, as you like to call it, to you?  That's not a beeotch move, to wait for %*@* to die down and wait for an opportune time to come at someone sideways?  Especially when Ye is hot and Cam/Jimmy are not.

And now the 50/Cam/Jim situation wasn't a real beef?  Oy vey!

And how do you know Kanye hasn't apologized to Dame?  You holdin' this _ Blackberry and runnin' through his gmail? 
laugh.gif

But what does Kanye and Dame have to do with Cam?!  That's Cam lookin' to eat off someone else situation, a Hoeish move, as you like to call it.

And where did you see Nas biggin' up 50 then proceeding to throw shots at him?  What real _ commends another _ on a "job well done" and then disses him right after?
laugh.gif
  In no demographic of any kind, whether it's the hood, the suburbs, white, black, young or old, would you see someone give another person a pat on the back yet turn around and diss them then have someone else sayin' "oh nah, there's nothing wrong or fishy with that.  There's no timeline for addressing problems!"  Quite frankly if Jimmy and Cam had a problem with Kanye way back when, why not address it then?  That don't seem Hoeish, as you like to call it, to you?  That's not a beeotch move, to wait for %*@* to die down and wait for an opportune time to come at someone sideways?  Especially when Ye is hot and Cam/Jimmy are not.

And how do you know Kanye hasn't apologized to Dame?  You holdin' this _ Blackberry and runnin' through his gmail? 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
1. Nas as been quoted Many times as saying "50 thats like my lil brother" in a condescending way knowing that between those lines he's got alot of respect for curtis..and he'll

still diss em cuz rap is a competitive sport.

2. Its Kanye's beat and Cam is rapping on it, Dame was Ye's and Killa's former boss...c'mon do i really gotta explain da relationship between everyone?
laugh.gif

3. there is NO timeline to address beef..thats been a unwritten hiphop rule of engagement for YEARS...if people got beef they gonna stay with beef until its officially squashed.

just cuz a volcano ain't erupting don't mean its not active...if you wanna be technical ONYX and 50 cent STILL have beef and its going on 12 years old.

4.  plenty of places that quote Dame Dash not speaking to Kanye West since da rocafella fall out...how is this NOT new to you?

Serious question for you...In your eyes, has Cam'ron every done anything wrong?
plenty of things.

1. diss ma$e for in hindsight looking out for cam in that horse and carriage video...hello he was CHARGING your LABEL, not you, if you didn't use da funds they would've

used it for something else.

2. going AWOL and leaving da whole dipset in disarray without so much as a phonecall...a phonecall goes a LONG way.

3. sued Nike for juelz being used in da commercial...& not clearing his verses....OK killa we know ur mama was sick, but business don't wait, let him rock and just collect

your royalties as being a boss.

4. Diss 50 over koch records...everyone but you apparently didn't realize that 50 wasn't talking about dipset when he said koch is da graveyard.

5. sued New Era because they wasn't trying to pay your royalites for continued use of da dipset logo on fitteds...c'mon flea, WE LIKED THOSE FITTEDS....
ohwell.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
1. Nas as been quoted Many times as saying "50 thats like my lil brother" in a condescending way knowing that between those lines he's got alot of respect for curtis..and he'll

still diss em cuz rap is a competitive sport.

2. Its Kanye's beat and Cam is rapping on it, Dame was Ye's and Killa's former boss...c'mon do i really gotta explain da relationship between everyone?
laugh.gif

3. there is NO timeline to address beef..thats been a unwritten hiphop rule of engagement for YEARS...if people got beef they gonna stay with beef until its officially squashed.

just cuz a volcano ain't erupting don't mean its not active...if you wanna be technical ONYX and 50 cent STILL have beef and its going on 12 years old.

4.  plenty of places that quote Dame Dash not speaking to Kanye West since da rocafella fall out...how is this NOT new to you?

Serious question for you...In your eyes, has Cam'ron every done anything wrong?
plenty of things.

1. diss ma$e for in hindsight looking out for cam in that horse and carriage video...hello he was CHARGING your LABEL, not you, if you didn't use da funds they would've

used it for something else.

2. going AWOL and leaving da whole dipset in disarray without so much as a phonecall...a phonecall goes a LONG way.

3. sued Nike for juelz being used in da commercial...& not clearing his verses....OK killa we know ur mama was sick, but business don't wait, let him rock and just collect

your royalties as being a boss.

4. Diss 50 over koch records...everyone but you apparently didn't realize that 50 wasn't talking about dipset when he said koch is da graveyard.

5. sued New Era because they wasn't trying to pay your royalites for continued use of da dipset logo on fitteds...c'mon flea, WE LIKED THOSE FITTEDS....
ohwell.gif

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

grin.gif

aare you that nieve to think that this isnt a publicity stunt for cam?

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

grin.gif

aare you that nieve to think that this isnt a publicity stunt for cam?

YE owes Dame a lot.... Dude is the one of got Kanye rapping, while Jay Z was trying to push memphis bleek and didn't want him rapping... Cam is just one of the few loyals %+%@@%# left

YE owes Dame a lot.... Dude is the one of got Kanye rapping, while Jay Z was trying to push memphis bleek and didn't want him rapping... Cam is just one of the few loyals %+%@@%# left

but damn...Cam was rockin on Late Registration which cam out well AFTER the Roc break-up...if he was so hurt by it then, he should of told Ye to take his verse off
dude was just goin around talkin about how he had Ye on the next album

Ye went with Jay instead, but in the words of Cam himself "business is business"

Cam need to worry about the snakes in his own backyard right about now

but damn...Cam was rockin on Late Registration which cam out well AFTER the Roc break-up...if he was so hurt by it then, he should of told Ye to take his verse off
dude was just goin around talkin about how he had Ye on the next album

Ye went with Jay instead, but in the words of Cam himself "business is business"

Cam need to worry about the snakes in his own backyard right about now

Originally Posted by A Beautiful Wave

people here don't understand loyalty.

and i mean c'mon...since when was cam notoriously known for publicity stunts? cam just biggin up dame and letting cats know he wasn't feeling what kanye did.

Dame is from Harlem and used to manage cam for yeaaaaaars. i baffled how this is news to any of ya.

Back
Top Bottom