Cam dissin' Kanye

Originally Posted by A Beautiful Wave

YE owes Dame a lot.... Dude is the one of got Kanye rapping, while Jay Z was trying to push memphis bleek and didn't want him rapping... Cam is just one of the few loyals %+%@@%# left

people here don't understand loyalty.

and i mean c'mon...since when was cam notoriously known for publicity stunts? cam just biggin up dame and letting cats know he wasn't feeling what kanye did.

Dame is from Harlem and used to manage cam for yeaaaaaars. i baffled how this is news to any of ya.

At da end of da day, Dame is a grown !%% man capable of speaking his own piece.
I'm sure if he really wanted to display his ill will towards Kanye he would do it. Cam
Need to be worried about the *$+$$# in his own camp being disloyal.

Really feel like this whole iish is bein blown outta proportion. Like Killa just happened
To hop on the track and I guess he just felt to throw some shots since it was Ye's beat,
But at the same time, he coulda been did that like when he went in over the Let The Beat
Build beat.

At da end of da day, Dame is a grown !%% man capable of speaking his own piece.
I'm sure if he really wanted to display his ill will towards Kanye he would do it. Cam
Need to be worried about the *$+$$# in his own camp being disloyal.

Really feel like this whole iish is bein blown outta proportion. Like Killa just happened
To hop on the track and I guess he just felt to throw some shots since it was Ye's beat,
But at the same time, he coulda been did that like when he went in over the Let The Beat
Build beat.

It's true that Dame put Kanye on but it was Dame who was spending the ROC's money for personal uses and passing it off as business expenses. When Jay found out, things hit the fan. Dame was super wrong for what he did. Kanye made the right move riding with Jay. Loyalty or not, Dame was a snake for pulling the shady business on the whole ROC.

It's true that Dame put Kanye on but it was Dame who was spending the ROC's money for personal uses and passing it off as business expenses. When Jay found out, things hit the fan. Dame was super wrong for what he did. Kanye made the right move riding with Jay. Loyalty or not, Dame was a snake for pulling the shady business on the whole ROC.

Originally Posted by Stillmatic23

But don't ALL owners /Execs do that tho?
I'm positive Jay has done that too ..

Hell I remember Red talking about he does that .. 

Originally Posted by Stillmatic23

But don't ALL owners /Execs do that tho?
I'm positive Jay has done that too ..

Hell I remember Red talking about he does that .. 

Originally Posted by ninjahood

YE owes Dame a lot.... Dude is the one of got Kanye rapping, while Jay Z was trying to push memphis bleek and didn't want him rapping... Cam is just one of the few loyals %+%@@%# left

and i mean c'mon...since when was cam notoriously known for publicity stunts? cam just biggin up dame and letting cats know he wasn't feeling what kanye did.

Dame is from Harlem and used to manage cam for yeaaaaaars. i baffled how this is news to any of ya.
Ye did what was best for his career...it ain't about loyalty...dame wasn't handling business correctly...u see how things went toward the end, right??? Dame was signing anybody with a decent flow and a slight buzz
and Cam ain't known for publicity stunts??? i guess that press conference was a necessity, huh??? Bill o riley, 60 minutes??? what did those shows have to do with his career??? dude lives for the exposure...

Ye did what was best for his career...it ain't about loyalty...dame wasn't handling business correctly...u see how things went toward the end, right??? Dame was signing anybody with a decent flow and a slight buzz
and Cam ain't known for publicity stunts??? i guess that press conference was a necessity, huh??? Bill o riley, 60 minutes??? what did those shows have to do with his career??? dude lives for the exposure...

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Joe budden is probably da ONLY rocafella alumni actually doing ANYTHING productive...
Huh?
You aint know Joey was on DA ROC like one day before it folded?
laugh.gif

jay-z/ kanye reeks of a business relationship.... jimmy and cam been rockin wit eachother since they was toddlers...push comes to shove im rockin wit

loyalty.

At the end of the day, both Cam and Jimmy are irrelevant.  Dudes might as well end their lives cause hardly anybody cares about them.  Dipset is dead and so is the "so called" movement.......ashes to ashes, dust to dust.

jay-z/ kanye reeks of a business relationship.... jimmy and cam been rockin wit eachother since they was toddlers...push comes to shove im rockin wit

loyalty.

At the end of the day, both Cam and Jimmy are irrelevant.  Dudes might as well end their lives cause hardly anybody cares about them.  Dipset is dead and so is the "so called" movement.......ashes to ashes, dust to dust.

Originally Posted by Deuce King

loyalty.

At the end of the day, both Cam and Jimmy are irrelevant.  Dudes might as well end their lives cause hardly anybody cares about them. Dipset is dead and so is the "so called" movement.......ashes to ashes, dust to dust.
roll.gif
laugh.gif

if they was so irrelevant how come when i google camron and jim jones EVERY hiphop website is covering this freestyle....u just a camel ridin for your

boy. you ain't fooling anyone with that "holier than thou" attitude.

i wonder what you consider rocafella if you think "dipset is dead"
laugh.gif
c'mon you got random cats like Curren$y rocking da chain just for $%*!! and giggles
roll.gif

now this is Juelz, talking to FLEX on PRIME TIME radio in da NATION'S #1 RADIO MARKET talking to da NUMBER 1 DJ on da US about his cohort's

FREESTYLE dissing kanye...and you gonna say they irrelevant..
grin.gif
laugh.gif

as Mr. Joe camel once said...

youneedmorepeople.jpg

Originally Posted by Deuce King

loyalty.

At the end of the day, both Cam and Jimmy are irrelevant.  Dudes might as well end their lives cause hardly anybody cares about them. Dipset is dead and so is the "so called" movement.......ashes to ashes, dust to dust.
roll.gif
laugh.gif

if they was so irrelevant how come when i google camron and jim jones EVERY hiphop website is covering this freestyle....u just a camel ridin for your

boy. you ain't fooling anyone with that "holier than thou" attitude.

i wonder what you consider rocafella if you think "dipset is dead"
laugh.gif
c'mon you got random cats like Curren$y rocking da chain just for $%*!! and giggles
roll.gif

now this is Juelz, talking to FLEX on PRIME TIME radio in da NATION'S #1 RADIO MARKET talking to da NUMBER 1 DJ on da US about his cohort's

FREESTYLE dissing kanye...and you gonna say they irrelevant..
grin.gif
laugh.gif

as Mr. Joe camel once said...

youneedmorepeople.jpg

Yo if Cam had such a problem with Ye for the way he handled the Hov and Dame break up, why he still worked with him after the break up? After Ye showed his "disloyalty".
Is that not a "**%-@#%" move?

Yo Ill ride with Cam, Jimmy, and Juelz. Even if the movement never come back, Ill always appreciate it for what it was, but no matter how you slice this *$!%...Cam wrong for this one.

Yo if Cam had such a problem with Ye for the way he handled the Hov and Dame break up, why he still worked with him after the break up? After Ye showed his "disloyalty".
Is that not a "**%-@#%" move?

Yo Ill ride with Cam, Jimmy, and Juelz. Even if the movement never come back, Ill always appreciate it for what it was, but no matter how you slice this *$!%...Cam wrong for this one.

roll.gif
 You think these clowns are relevant cause their names popped up on a few low budget hip hop websites.  When I say Cam and Jimmy are irrelevant, I mean just that...........IRRELEVANT.  You got these two clowns Cam and Jimmy campaigning for another clown in Dame Dash cause Kanye made a decision to part ways with him YEARS ago.  I mean how childish is that on both Cam and Jimmy's part, and Dame's to truth be told.  You got grown men cyring like they got left at the alter on their wedding day.  "Oh Kanye left me, he doesn't want to be my friend anymore".......what bunch of girly men as Governor Swarchenegger once said. 

This is the problem in hip hop nowadays, and even in the world for that matter.  Dudes need to learn how to be men and stop crying and complaining about every little thing like females do.  I know dissing is part of hip hop, but this aint dissing, this is *%!# on Cam's part, and if you co-signing anything on Cam's behalf regarding this situation ninjahood that makes you part of the problem to champ.  It's time for Cam and Jimmy to put the foolishness aside and start making music, or follow my instructions that I stated earlier and end their lives accordingly.  Both Jay and Kanye performed at Yankee Stadium this past Monday and Tuesday, Cam and Jimmy on the other hand still sharing chicken sandwiches out of Apt. 5H.............they was $1.50. 

roll.gif
 You think these clowns are relevant cause their names popped up on a few low budget hip hop websites.  When I say Cam and Jimmy are irrelevant, I mean just that...........IRRELEVANT.  You got these two clowns Cam and Jimmy campaigning for another clown in Dame Dash cause Kanye made a decision to part ways with him YEARS ago.  I mean how childish is that on both Cam and Jimmy's part, and Dame's to truth be told.  You got grown men cyring like they got left at the alter on their wedding day.  "Oh Kanye left me, he doesn't want to be my friend anymore".......what bunch of girly men as Governor Swarchenegger once said. 

This is the problem in hip hop nowadays, and even in the world for that matter.  Dudes need to learn how to be men and stop crying and complaining about every little thing like females do.  I know dissing is part of hip hop, but this aint dissing, this is *%!# on Cam's part, and if you co-signing anything on Cam's behalf regarding this situation ninjahood that makes you part of the problem to champ.  It's time for Cam and Jimmy to put the foolishness aside and start making music, or follow my instructions that I stated earlier and end their lives accordingly.  Both Jay and Kanye performed at Yankee Stadium this past Monday and Tuesday, Cam and Jimmy on the other hand still sharing chicken sandwiches out of Apt. 5H.............they was $1.50. 

Back
Top Bottom