Cam dissin' Kanye

its actually making me sad to see Ninja continuing to defend Cam like hes still relevant....smh its like the kid that still had PS1 when everybody was on PS2
laugh.gif
..Dipset is over my friend. "They had a helluva run, Standing Ovay"

its actually making me sad to see Ninja continuing to defend Cam like hes still relevant....smh its like the kid that still had PS1 when everybody was on PS2
laugh.gif
..Dipset is over my friend. "They had a helluva run, Standing Ovay"

Originally Posted by Justin Slayer

Originally Posted by cartune

This %%%$! ninjahood is playing with yall stop feeding this %%%$! please
Word, these _'s is in here falling for the bait
Word. I know he doesn't believe half the things he post.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Justin Slayer

Originally Posted by cartune

This %%%$! ninjahood is playing with yall stop feeding this %%%$! please
Word, these _'s is in here falling for the bait
Word. I know he doesn't believe half the things he post.
laugh.gif

How you going to take the OPINION of a Hot 97 employee about a Hot 97 concert and try to pass that off as fact?

Stop it bro.

How you going to take the OPINION of a Hot 97 employee about a Hot 97 concert and try to pass that off as fact?

Stop it bro.

WITH ALL THIS SAID CAM IS WRONG AND HES JUST DOING THIS FOR BUZZ

Also as i type this its officially a dipset weekend on HOT97 which is by far the biggest hiphop station in the world so i dont think there that irrelevant
laugh.gif

WITH ALL THIS SAID CAM IS WRONG AND HES JUST DOING THIS FOR BUZZ

Also as i type this its officially a dipset weekend on HOT97 which is by far the biggest hiphop station in the world so i dont think there that irrelevant
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Deuce King

This dude ninjahood talking about "Summerjam Crowd Reactions"...........
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
.  Just like Dipset ninjahood you lost..........and more importantly been losing.  This dude made it seem like he was out there with his noise o-meter trying to judge the crowd reactions and what not.  Also, some of your statements seem mighty suspect champ.  Let's keep that type of nonsense outta here.
funeral.jpg

*OFF TO SEE THY LORD*

Originally Posted by Deuce King

This dude ninjahood talking about "Summerjam Crowd Reactions"...........
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
.  Just like Dipset ninjahood you lost..........and more importantly been losing.  This dude made it seem like he was out there with his noise o-meter trying to judge the crowd reactions and what not.  Also, some of your statements seem mighty suspect champ.  Let's keep that type of nonsense outta here.
funeral.jpg

*OFF TO SEE THY LORD*

Originally Posted by Diego

Stop it bro.

That's for deuceking talkin bout cam ain't relevant. HOT 97Is da most powerful radio station when it comes to hiphop music, soIf u got da keys to da city its obviously reflected there. Imma sit back and wait for kanye to respond, cuz his ego is Too big himAnd wont let him stay tight lipped about it for much long.
laugh.gif
And of course I wanna hear da cognitive thinkin behind cam aswell.We in just another chapter of that whole rocafella fall out folks...enjoy
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Diego

Stop it bro.

That's for deuceking talkin bout cam ain't relevant. HOT 97Is da most powerful radio station when it comes to hiphop music, soIf u got da keys to da city its obviously reflected there. Imma sit back and wait for kanye to respond, cuz his ego is Too big himAnd wont let him stay tight lipped about it for much long.
laugh.gif
And of course I wanna hear da cognitive thinkin behind cam aswell.We in just another chapter of that whole rocafella fall out folks...enjoy
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Ninjahood...honestly, who's bumping Cam/Dips outside of NYC? This isn't 2004. They got the 2010 relevancy of Mike Penberthy.

Ninjahood...honestly, who's bumping Cam/Dips outside of NYC? This isn't 2004. They got the 2010 relevancy of Mike Penberthy.

Jay's 3rd verse of "Thank You" >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> everything the Dipsticks have put out since 2006.Cam and Jones ain't seein' Jay and 'Ye. Your posts are hilarious though, great comedic value

Jay's 3rd verse of "Thank You" >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> everything the Dipsticks have put out since 2006.Cam and Jones ain't seein' Jay and 'Ye. Your posts are hilarious though, great comedic value

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Ninjahood...honestly, who's bumping Cam/Dips outside of  in any part of NYC other than Harlem? This isn't 2004. They got the 2010 relevancy of Mike Penberthy.
FIXED

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Ninjahood...honestly, who's bumping Cam/Dips outside of  in any part of NYC other than Harlem? This isn't 2004. They got the 2010 relevancy of Mike Penberthy.
FIXED

Back
Top Bottom