Cam dissin' Kanye

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by Deuce King

roll.gif
 You think these clowns are relevant cause their names popped up on a few low budget hip hop websites.  When I say Cam and Jimmy are irrelevant, I mean just that...........IRRELEVANT.  You got these two clowns Cam and Jimmy campaigning for another clown in Dame Dash cause Kanye made a decision to part ways with him YEARS ago.  
so i guess hot 97, da NUMBER 1 hiphop station on EARTH covering this freestyle EVERY DAMN HOUR via Missinfo is irrelevant
grin.gif
laugh.gif

you ain't fooling anyone N_
laugh.gif
Im in chicago and nobody talks about that freestyle, cam or jim.  I dont know what to tell you.

roll.gif
 You think these clowns are relevant cause their names popped up on a few low budget hip hop websites.  When I say Cam and Jimmy are irrelevant, I mean just that...........IRRELEVANT.  You got these two clowns Cam and Jimmy campaigning for another clown in Dame Dash cause Kanye made a decision to part ways with him YEARS ago.  
so i guess hot 97, da NUMBER 1 hiphop station on EARTH covering this freestyle EVERY DAMN HOUR via Missinfo is irrelevant
grin.gif
laugh.gif

you ain't fooling anyone N_
laugh.gif
Im in chicago and nobody talks about that freestyle, cam or jim.  I dont know what to tell you.

The only reason this is getting exposure is because of the individual they dissed. Think about it. A couple of days after 'Ye reinvents himself during the VMA performance and has everybody riding him again, these bumpkins decide to diss him. Kanye's buzz is what's hot in the streets right now so you don't think these dudes comin' at him and Jay sideways, ESPECIALLY in the midst of a gigantic concert in NYC, they're not gonna get some exposure?

If anything, Cam and Jimmy were probably sittin' outside the local bodega (not touring), watchin' the love Kanye and Jay are currently gettin' and got heated, hence the diss. I mean, that's a B' move, no matter how you slice it. It smells of jealousy, quite frankly.

Again ninjahood, why are you even trying to disucss LOYALTY in regards to either Cam or Jimmy.  Them dudes left each other not to long ago and just because both those dudes are down on their luck, they had no choice but to reunite.  It's like two bums running into each other on the street, they both need each other to survive, for food,money, and shelter purposes.  For this particular situation both Cam and Jimmy are irrelevant and will remain as such, the only reason they are even getting the little bit of exposure that they are now is because of WHO they are dissing, they themselves however are still on the outside looking in.

You didn't even need to mention where you are at champ, all you had to do is say that nobody talks about Cam, Jim or that freestyle cause that applies across the board, state to state, city to city.

If anything, Cam and Jimmy were probably sittin' outside the local bodega (not touring), watchin' the love Kanye and Jay are currently gettin' and got heated, hence the diss. I mean, that's a B' move, no matter how you slice it. It smells of jealousy, quite frankly.
Truth. 

Again ninjahood, why are you even trying to disucss LOYALTY in regards to either Cam or Jimmy.  Them dudes left each other not to long ago and just because both those dudes are down on their luck, they had no choice but to reunite.  It's like two bums running into each other on the street, they both need each other to survive, for food,money, and shelter purposes.  For this particular situation both Cam and Jimmy are irrelevant and will remain as such, the only reason they are even getting the little bit of exposure that they are now is because of WHO they are dissing, they themselves however are still on the outside looking in.

You didn't even need to mention where you are at champ, all you had to do is say that nobody talks about Cam, Jim or that freestyle cause that applies across the board, state to state, city to city.

Truth. 

LOL he compared Cam & Jimmy to two bums on the street!!!!!
they basically are though.

but seriously, Dipset is over.... they will make this half !%! come back album and go under the dirt again.

I hope im wrong... the Dips was my %$!%, but its over....

LOL he compared Cam & Jimmy to two bums on the street!!!!!
they basically are though.

but seriously, Dipset is over.... they will make this half !%! come back album and go under the dirt again.

I hope im wrong... the Dips was my %$!%, but its over....

how was Cam "down on his luck" he's busy groomin vado..and they just came off da boss of all bosses mixtape series and Jim had just finish dropping that Ghost of Rich

porter which was also a street heater...you got some selective memory [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Dueceking[/color] hats why i don't take anything you say seriously...

if you gonna speak on rap be objective...irrelevant this, irrelevant that..you sounding like Curtis Jackson N_
laugh.gif
grin.gif

let's talk about how jay-z is da reason 99.9999999% of da rocafella roster is AWOL....

let's talk about why you got random NTers talkin about " chirs from da young gunz lives upstairs from me" rockin sauconys
laugh.gif

i love how u bring up that irrelevant trash argument when da roc been outta commission WAAY before cam and jim briefly split, and its STILL dead after they reunite.

how was Cam "down on his luck" he's busy groomin vado..and they just came off da boss of all bosses mixtape series and Jim had just finish dropping that Ghost of Rich

porter which was also a street heater...you got some selective memory [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Dueceking[/color] hats why i don't take anything you say seriously...

if you gonna speak on rap be objective...irrelevant this, irrelevant that..you sounding like Curtis Jackson N_
laugh.gif
grin.gif

let's talk about how jay-z is da reason 99.9999999% of da rocafella roster is AWOL....

let's talk about why you got random NTers talkin about " chirs from da young gunz lives upstairs from me" rockin sauconys
laugh.gif

i love how u bring up that irrelevant trash argument when da roc been outta commission WAAY before cam and jim briefly split, and its STILL dead after they reunite.

Originally Posted by Diego

I dont care if Dipset signed to Paramount Studios to produce movies champ, Dipset aint doing nothing.  Them dudes are treadmill status.

Lets not get carried away homie.
As uncalled for as that diss was, I still got some faith in that comeback.

Sorry to break it to you champ but that ship has sailed.  Dipset and the "so called" movement is over, that had a good run though, I'll give them that.  You can tell these %*@+$@ aint focusing on making a comeback or even doing another album together cause if they were, they wouldn't be dissing Kanye or Jay.  They would put their focus and engery on making an album together and giving their fans what they want to hear, not getting sidetrack with doing things like this, but actually trying to please their fans.  I myself to wouldn't mind seeing a Dipset comeback truth to told, I think if done right it could be very good, but this recent move by Cam and Jim just lets me know that these %*@+$@ is caught up in foolishness, sad but true.  Too many girly men out here.  

hats why i don't take anything you say seriously...
Pot meet kettle...........

I dont care if Dipset signed to Paramount Studios to produce movies champ, Dipset aint doing nothing.  Them dudes are treadmill status.

Sorry to break it to you champ but that ship has sailed.  Dipset and the "so called" movement is over, that had a good run though, I'll give them that.  You can tell these %*@+$@ aint focusing on making a comeback or even doing another album together cause if they were, they wouldn't be dissing Kanye or Jay.  They would put their focus and engery on making an album together and giving their fans what they want to hear, not getting sidetrack with doing things like this, but actually trying to please their fans.  I myself to wouldn't mind seeing a Dipset comeback truth to told, I think if done right it could be very good, but this recent move by Cam and Jim just lets me know that these %*@+$@ is caught up in foolishness, sad but true.  Too many girly men out here.  

hats why i don't take anything you say seriously...
Pot meet kettle...........

What exactly did Ye OWE Dame again??

Didn't Hop find 'Ye?

When it comes down to it, who you gonna sign with Dame Dash Music Group or Roc-a-Fella Records.

Grow up guys. And to keep it 100, I don't even view what he did as "disloyalty."

What exactly did Ye OWE Dame again??

Didn't Hop find 'Ye?

When it comes down to it, who you gonna sign with Dame Dash Music Group or Roc-a-Fella Records.

Grow up guys. And to keep it 100, I don't even view what he did as "disloyalty."

could be as simple as "i spoke to dame and he was reminiscing about da ROC" and topics jumped and dame probably

told cam his side of da story

Thats a female trait.
Sounds like somethin my girl would do with her girlfriends.

did you forget cam was managed by damon dash for da early part of his career? let's talk about a loyal N_  like killa cam.

circa 1998-1999 SDE is getting pushed back crazy cuz UN entertainment folds and Sony absorbs camron's contract....after da SDE release Cam wanted OFF da label

cuz they mishandled his project ( SDE was delayed nearly a YEAR) Dame was Cam's Manager and also Part CEO of Rocafella...had it not been for Dame SAVING cam'ron

from Sony and buying out his contract ( they owed Sony 2 million dollars) cam would've been on da shelf for god knows how long after SDE came out....after that cam has

been forever loyal to dame dash...you think a dude like Jay-z would've done that to ANYONE? i mean you got all your former dudes on def jam..how come you not

getting that ROC nation money to buy em out? jigga not loyal..and Kanye's hoeish move showed he's not loyal either.

Duece king ...where's da roc now VS where's Dipset now? oh yeah....
laugh.gif

#treated
1st of all, being stranded on a label that you didn't want to be on and someone buying your contract out is waaaaaaaaaay different than what happened at Roc-a-Fella Records. Them two N's split...plain and simple, no one knows why. Rumors of Dame stealing loot, Jay selling out Roc-a-Wear, ect so on. Who knows? But to knock Kanye West for looking out for his best interest as an artist is foolish. He went the route that was going to make him the most successful. Period. It wasn't disloyal, it was a career decision. People make them all the time in real life.

But assuming your flawed comparison of the two situations is accurate.....

Do I think Jay would have bought out who's contract exactly????

How many acts that were on Roc-a-Fella when they split were actually worth saving at that time. I be damn if I'mma spend my hard earn millions to get people out of deals that aren't gonna make me money. That's hustling backwards.

But naaaaah you right, Jay should've saved.....uhhh who was on there then??

Uncle Murda
laugh.gif

Tru Life
laugh.gif

Foxy Brown
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

Kanye West
Freeway (eh)
Jadakiss
Nore
Teairra Mari
laugh.gif

So if Jay was a loyal, stand up dude, he'd get all those artist and put them on Roc Nation? Is that what the *#!* you're saying? Cause if you're saying that you're clearly %!%*+!# losing it. One of those artist is a mega-star, and only one more could maybe go gold. That *$$* just don't make no sense.

could be as simple as "i spoke to dame and he was reminiscing about da ROC" and topics jumped and dame probably

told cam his side of da story

Thats a female trait.
Sounds like somethin my girl would do with her girlfriends.

did you forget cam was managed by damon dash for da early part of his career? let's talk about a loyal N_  like killa cam.

circa 1998-1999 SDE is getting pushed back crazy cuz UN entertainment folds and Sony absorbs camron's contract....after da SDE release Cam wanted OFF da label

cuz they mishandled his project ( SDE was delayed nearly a YEAR) Dame was Cam's Manager and also Part CEO of Rocafella...had it not been for Dame SAVING cam'ron

from Sony and buying out his contract ( they owed Sony 2 million dollars) cam would've been on da shelf for god knows how long after SDE came out....after that cam has

been forever loyal to dame dash...you think a dude like Jay-z would've done that to ANYONE? i mean you got all your former dudes on def jam..how come you not

getting that ROC nation money to buy em out? jigga not loyal..and Kanye's hoeish move showed he's not loyal either.

Duece king ...where's da roc now VS where's Dipset now? oh yeah....
laugh.gif

#treated
1st of all, being stranded on a label that you didn't want to be on and someone buying your contract out is waaaaaaaaaay different than what happened at Roc-a-Fella Records. Them two N's split...plain and simple, no one knows why. Rumors of Dame stealing loot, Jay selling out Roc-a-Wear, ect so on. Who knows? But to knock Kanye West for looking out for his best interest as an artist is foolish. He went the route that was going to make him the most successful. Period. It wasn't disloyal, it was a career decision. People make them all the time in real life.

But assuming your flawed comparison of the two situations is accurate.....

Do I think Jay would have bought out who's contract exactly????

How many acts that were on Roc-a-Fella when they split were actually worth saving at that time. I be damn if I'mma spend my hard earn millions to get people out of deals that aren't gonna make me money. That's hustling backwards.

But naaaaah you right, Jay should've saved.....uhhh who was on there then??

Uncle Murda
laugh.gif

Tru Life
laugh.gif

Foxy Brown
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

Kanye West
Freeway (eh)
Jadakiss
Nore
Teairra Mari
laugh.gif

So if Jay was a loyal, stand up dude, he'd get all those artist and put them on Roc Nation? Is that what the *#!* you're saying? Cause if you're saying that you're clearly %!%*+!# losing it. One of those artist is a mega-star, and only one more could maybe go gold. That *$$* just don't make no sense.

You can tell these %*@+$@ aint focusing on making a comeback or even doing another album together cause if they were, they wouldn't be dissing Kanye or Jay. 

Duece playing checkers while everyone else playing chess...
laugh.gif

of course cam & jim dissed em strategically....now you got da whole net & radio talking about it, and you'd be a FOOL not to think kanye not gonna address it cuz its gonna

get asked of him 100000000000X every time he talks about his new album which in turn is free publicity to da set, or you forgot when

Jim jones hood winked Jay-z into dissing him AND THEN proceeded to jump of da diss remix adlibbing jigga
laugh.gif
...now like i said PAGES AGO had da diss just been full

of salt OF COURSE it would've been foul of cam, but since its derived from da TRUTH is clean shot at him.

deuce a salty rocafella crony...i would pay money too see your face when ether dropped.
roll.gif

You can tell these %*@+$@ aint focusing on making a comeback or even doing another album together cause if they were, they wouldn't be dissing Kanye or Jay. 

laugh.gif

of course cam & jim dissed em strategically....now you got da whole net & radio talking about it, and you'd be a FOOL not to think kanye not gonna address it cuz its gonna

get asked of him 100000000000X every time he talks about his new album which in turn is free publicity to da set, or you forgot when

Jim jones hood winked Jay-z into dissing him AND THEN proceeded to jump of da diss remix adlibbing jigga
laugh.gif
...now like i said PAGES AGO had da diss just been full

of salt OF COURSE it would've been foul of cam, but since its derived from da TRUTH is clean shot at him.

deuce a salty rocafella crony...i would pay money too see your face when ether dropped.
roll.gif

laugh.gif

get asked of him 100000000000X every time he talks about his new album which in turn is free publicity to da set

Free publicity for the set.................
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
.  Dude, once again...........NOBODY CARES ABOUT DIPSET. Them dudes aint going nowhere, $#%%@% is stuck in neutral or worse yet moving backwards.  Dipset aint making no music just like I stated earlier, them dudes are all out of options, the only way for clowns like you to even mention their names is for them to resort to these type of actions.  Just a bunch of dumb $#%%@% with nothing better to do.  Acting like people are going to rush to the music store to buy their "so called" new album if and ever if it drops because of this diss.  You are beyond delusional champ, which would explain why your still a Dipset fan.

deuce a salty rocafella crony...
Says the guy that almost got his @!+ whooped cause he wanted to defend Fat Joe's street cred........
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

get asked of him 100000000000X every time he talks about his new album which in turn is free publicity to da set

Free publicity for the set.................
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
.  Dude, once again...........NOBODY CARES ABOUT DIPSET. Them dudes aint going nowhere, $#%%@% is stuck in neutral or worse yet moving backwards.  Dipset aint making no music just like I stated earlier, them dudes are all out of options, the only way for clowns like you to even mention their names is for them to resort to these type of actions.  Just a bunch of dumb $#%%@% with nothing better to do.  Acting like people are going to rush to the music store to buy their "so called" new album if and ever if it drops because of this diss.  You are beyond delusional champ, which would explain why your still a Dipset fan.

deuce a salty rocafella crony...
Says the guy that almost got his @!+ whooped cause he wanted to defend Fat Joe's street cred........
laugh.gif

Jim and Cam shouldn't be mentioned in the same breath of legends like Jay and Kanye...stats don't lie!

Its like the Clippers taking shots at the Lakers!

Cam bodied himself by going at Jay then 50...Dips lost there sound and movement after they stop using the Heatmakerz for production!

Hell Rell might be the realest dude out the whole crew...Dips have become clowns and its sad for NY and the game!

Jim and Cam shouldn't be mentioned in the same breath of legends like Jay and Kanye...stats don't lie!

Its like the Clippers taking shots at the Lakers!

Cam bodied himself by going at Jay then 50...Dips lost there sound and movement after they stop using the Heatmakerz for production!

Hell Rell might be the realest dude out the whole crew...Dips have become clowns and its sad for NY and the game!

Originally Posted by AB Doom

0...Dips lost there sound and movement after they stop using the Heatmakerz for production!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

and how is ye not lyrically better than cam at this point?
negro please at cam being on ye's level with his music. cam sounds mad boring, uninspired and tired on every track. if it wasn't for vado, nobody would be checking for cam right now. he's done. its ova.

lemme rephrase dat
da dude is done. its a wrap. its ova. he's out of da game because da music dat he comes out with is trash. garbage. basura. nobody tryna hear dat tho.

Originally Posted by AB Doom

0...Dips lost there sound and movement after they stop using the Heatmakerz for production!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

and how is ye not lyrically better than cam at this point?
negro please at cam being on ye's level with his music. cam sounds mad boring, uninspired and tired on every track. if it wasn't for vado, nobody would be checking for cam right now. he's done. its ova.

lemme rephrase dat
da dude is done. its a wrap. its ova. he's out of da game because da music dat he comes out with is trash. garbage. basura. nobody tryna hear dat tho.

Back
Top Bottom