Cam dissin' Kanye

i know what yall sayin... my point is cam is so wack now i think ye could murder dude if he wanted to... all he would have to do is talk about cam's career... cam couldnt say anything about ye that mediatakeout (see their newest post about ye) hasnt...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by OverGrinding

i know what yall sayin... my point is cam is so wack now i think ye could murder dude if he wanted to.
16a2587e783ac58b2e8aae8f16c8834b9a0d71b.jpg

"cornball"

dame could prolly murder cam right about now... dude is pathetic 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by OverGrinding

i know what yall sayin... my point is cam is so wack now i think ye could murder dude if he wanted to.
16a2587e783ac58b2e8aae8f16c8834b9a0d71b.jpg

"cornball"

dame could prolly murder cam right about now... dude is pathetic 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

I liked it...

Its not like he was lyin or ANYthing...
this is what ALL you stans SHOULD'VE been talking about.....cam don't hold his tongue for no one, and because he took da scab

off that old wound he's da bad guy? did we forget dame is da one that GAVE kanye his chance?

did we forget about this interview?

http://www.mtv.com/bands/w/west_kanye/news_feature_081805/

Sway: No, keep your cool for a second. You've come a long way, you're a true rags-to-riches story. When you first came to New York you really didn't have much in your pocket. You were a new artist, so people gave you their honest opinion, and you fought them all the way. You had the same thing with your own record label, and even with Jay-Z. What happened in that situation?

West: First of all, it was just my whole look — my whole aesthetic was very un-Roc-A-Fella. I had Italian shoes, my size medium T-shirts. I dress kind of like a producer, like all producers dress like this. Picture how it looks with me busting a hard rap with a tight T-shirt on. And I'm rapping to Jay-Z, I'm rapping to the greatest and one of the more gangster rappers out there. I was like, "Yeah, Jay," and I've got the suction-cup T-shirt on. He's looking like, "Yo, I don't think this is gonna work right here."

Sway: Jay actually said that to you?

West: No, but he had that look in his eyes.

They were expecting [my rapping] to be outright terrible. So that was just such a shocker to them that I was actually not wack. And Dame Dash figured out a way that he thought it could work. He said I would be like the hip-hop Babyface, we could do an album and it could be like The Chronic, and we can put Cam'ron on it, Jay on it. You know, he's just a mastermind.

[table][tr][td][img]http://www.mtv.com/bands/w/west_kanye/news_feature_081805/images/photos_188.jpg[/img][/td][/tr][tr][td]
icn_flipbook_pk.gif
[/td][td]
Exclusive behind-the-scenes photos of Kanye's "All Eyes On"

[/td][/tr][/table]Sway So Dame Dash pretty much put his stamp on you and validated you, in a sense. When the Roc-A-Fella team broke up recently, you chose to stick with Jay-Z. Why did you choose to stick with him when it seems that Dame was the one who supported you in the beginning? Do you think that's disloyal?

West [He pauses.] Um, yeah.

Sway: You do think it's disloyal?

West: Yup. But you gotta make that decision. I felt like with the relationship that me and Jay built after I was on Roc-A-Fella, we had built a different type of relationship, it was a working musical relationship because of the production, and I built more like a business relationship with Dame because of all the ventures he wanted to involve me with. And not to be cliché, but it's like I was between a rock and a hard place. And it was just like if your parents were to divorce.

/thread.

I liked it...

this is what ALL you stans SHOULD'VE been talking about.....cam don't hold his tongue for no one, and because he took da scab

off that old wound he's da bad guy? did we forget dame is da one that GAVE kanye his chance?

Sway: No, keep your cool for a second. You've come a long way, you're a true rags-to-riches story. When you first came to New York you really didn't have much in your pocket. You were a new artist, so people gave you their honest opinion, and you fought them all the way. You had the same thing with your own record label, and even with Jay-Z. What happened in that situation?

West: First of all, it was just my whole look — my whole aesthetic was very un-Roc-A-Fella. I had Italian shoes, my size medium T-shirts. I dress kind of like a producer, like all producers dress like this. Picture how it looks with me busting a hard rap with a tight T-shirt on. And I'm rapping to Jay-Z, I'm rapping to the greatest and one of the more gangster rappers out there. I was like, "Yeah, Jay," and I've got the suction-cup T-shirt on. He's looking like, "Yo, I don't think this is gonna work right here."

They were expecting [my rapping] to be outright terrible. So that was just such a shocker to them that I was actually not wack. And Dame Dash figured out a way that he thought it could work. He said I would be like the hip-hop Babyface, we could do an album and it could be like The Chronic, and we can put Cam'ron on it, Jay on it. You know, he's just a mastermind.

[table][tr][td][img]http://www.mtv.com/bands/w/west_kanye/news_feature_081805/images/photos_188.jpg[/img][/td][/tr][tr][td]
icn_flipbook_pk.gif
[/td][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]Sway So Dame Dash pretty much put his stamp on you and validated you, in a sense. When the Roc-A-Fella team broke up recently, you chose to stick with Jay-Z. Why did you choose to stick with him when it seems that Dame was the one who supported you in the beginning? Do you think that's disloyal?

West [He pauses.] Um, yeah.

West: Yup. But you gotta make that decision. I felt like with the relationship that me and Jay built after I was on Roc-A-Fella, we had built a different type of relationship, it was a working musical relationship because of the production, and I built more like a business relationship with Dame because of all the ventures he wanted to involve me with. And not to be cliché, but it's like I was between a rock and a hard place. And it was just like if your parents were to divorce.

/thread.

I liked it...

icn_flipbook_pk.gif
[/td][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]Sway
mad.gif
So Dame Dash pretty much put his stamp on you and validated you, in a sense. When the Roc-A-Fella team broke up recently, you chose to stick with Jay-Z. Why did you choose to stick with him when it seems that Dame was the one who supported you in the beginning? Do you think that's disloyal?

West
mad.gif
[He pauses.] Um, yeah.

/thread.

Who cares about that old $#!@ bro cam was giving him props not that long ago now all of a sudden he want to diss him over something old come on now bro both jim and cam are to old for this and there not going to make a comeback off of it he's just washed up if he felt like %#@! him for so long then why did he show him so much love not that long ago I dont think Dame is even worried about that any more I swear rap music is the only genre of music this soap opra  $#!@ be happening to just make good nobody cares about your beef cause it's not about $#!@ and your not going to do  $#!@ either 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 rap music is scripted like WWF

I liked it...

icn_flipbook_pk.gif
[/td][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]Sway
mad.gif
So Dame Dash pretty much put his stamp on you and validated you, in a sense. When the Roc-A-Fella team broke up recently, you chose to stick with Jay-Z. Why did you choose to stick with him when it seems that Dame was the one who supported you in the beginning? Do you think that's disloyal?

West
mad.gif
[He pauses.] Um, yeah.

/thread.

Who cares about that old $#!@ bro cam was giving him props not that long ago now all of a sudden he want to diss him over something old come on now bro both jim and cam are to old for this and there not going to make a comeback off of it he's just washed up if he felt like %#@! him for so long then why did he show him so much love not that long ago I dont think Dame is even worried about that any more I swear rap music is the only genre of music this soap opra  $#!@ be happening to just make good nobody cares about your beef cause it's not about $#!@ and your not going to do  $#!@ either 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 rap music is scripted like WWF

ya NT lames KILL me talkin bout cats is washed up, when da ONLY reason ya suckin off VADO is cuz killa put him under

da wing....money been rapping FOREVER word to his features on da Jae millz tapes but as soon as cam throws a rock at ya idol kanye

ya wanna come outta pocket.
laugh.gif

cam been galvanized word to da boss of all bosses tapes..this isn't beanie sigel we talking about....and if ya talkin that nonsense about

kanye "gave cam" down and out when da REAL story was....

For Hip Hop News & Entertainment at DimeWars.Com

ya NT lames KILL me talkin bout cats is washed up, when da ONLY reason ya suckin off VADO is cuz killa put him under

da wing....money been rapping FOREVER word to his features on da Jae millz tapes but as soon as cam throws a rock at ya idol kanye

laugh.gif

cam been galvanized word to da boss of all bosses tapes..this isn't beanie sigel we talking about....and if ya talkin that nonsense about

laugh.gif

������������������������������������
Yeah your right about dudes not liking anybody dissing kanye but what you are simply failing to realize is your boy cam was worshiping Ye not that long ago now out of nowhere he got a diss record on dude only a fake *** dude would do that and cam gets no pass dissing dudes off old $#!@ that you already addressed years ago homie should just move on

laugh.gif

Yeah your right about dudes not liking anybody dissing kanye but what you are simply failing to realize is your boy cam was worshiping Ye not that long ago now out of nowhere he got a diss record on dude only a fake *** dude would do that and cam gets no pass dissing dudes off old $#!@ that you already addressed years ago homie should just move on

worshipping kanye? when does cam worship anyone? 
laugh.gif
ya taking cam's professional opinion about kanye's talent and CONFUSING it

with da SUCKA way kanye handled that dame/ jay-z rocafella breakup which are 2 DIFFERENT issues.

i can love Michael Jordan as da god on da court that he was but me saying he's probably a egotistical $#++#$% in person doesn't have anything

to do with his status as a legend.

laugh.gif

MORE references....

In the documentary, there’s mention that Jay-Z stole the beat for “Izzo (H.O.V.A.)

Back
Top Bottom