Cam dissin' Kanye

worshipping kanye? when does cam worship anyone? 
laugh.gif
ya taking cam's professional opinion about kanye's talent and CONFUSING it

with da SUCKA way kanye handled that dame/ jay-z rocafella breakup which are 2 DIFFERENT issues.

i can love Michael Jordan as da god on da court that he was but me saying he's probably a egotistical $#++#$% in person doesn't have anything

to do with his status as a legend.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

ya NT lames KILL me talkin bout cats is washed up, when da ONLY reason ya suckin off VADO is cuz killa put him under

da wing....money been rapping FOREVER word to his features on da Jae millz tapes but as soon as cam throws a rock at ya idol kanye

ya wanna come outta pocket.
laugh.gif

cam been galvanized word to da boss of all bosses tapes..this isn't beanie sigel we talking about....and if ya talkin that nonsense about

kanye "gave cam" down and out when da REAL story was....

For Hip Hop News & Entertainment at DimeWars.Com
������������������������������������

MORE references....

In the documentary, there’s mention that Jay-Z stole the beat for “Izzo (H.O.V.A.)

laugh.gif

with da SUCKA way kanye handled that dame/ jay-z rocafella breakup which are 2 DIFFERENT issues.

i can love Michael Jordan as da god on da court that he was but me saying he's probably a egotistical $#++#$% in person doesn't have anything

which goes back to what I said earlier why are you still tying to beef over something so old im sure even the bigest dipset fan is tired of them dissing rappers that does not care about dissing back damn are they going to do this for the rest of there career like $#!@ move on lame if dude had beef this long and been this upset he should just check him the next time he see him cause this $#!@ from cam and jim still dissing been tired cam is a clown and you posting these old *** interviews are not proving anything we either dont know or dont care because its not  good reason to diss dude over something that happened years ago you can compare cam and jim to monica lewinsky still bitter and holding on to that cum stained dress just take it to the cleaners cam

Kanye cares about the music, what could Dame do to push Kanye musically?
Ye's makes it known he isnt in it for the money and that's Dame's thing he wants to hustle and make that bread....
Hov pushes Kanye to make better music, and we all know Ye' prides himself on the quality of his music...
So I see why he made the decision he made.

laugh.gif

which goes back to what I said earlier why are you still tying to beef over something so old im sure even the bigest dipset fan is tired of them dissing rappers that does not care about dissing back damn are they going to do this for the rest of there career like $#!@ move on lame if dude had beef this long and been this upset he should just check him the next time he see him cause this $#!@ from cam and jim still dissing been tired cam is a clown and you posting these old *** interviews are not proving anything we either dont know or dont care because its not  good reason to diss dude over something that happened years ago you can compare cam and jim to monica lewinsky still bitter and holding on to that cum stained dress just take it to the cleaners cam

Kanye cares about the music, what could Dame do to push Kanye musically?
Ye's makes it known he isnt in it for the money and that's Dame's thing he wants to hustle and make that bread....
Hov pushes Kanye to make better music, and we all know Ye' prides himself on the quality of his music...
So I see why he made the decision he made.

some dudes on here wish jay and kanye would take turns sitting on their face.

kanye is one unloyal bastid the way that whole dame situation played out, but certain artists are put on a pedastal on here at times and are given a pass for their female like moves. cough cough jay and kanye cough cough

some dudes on here wish jay and kanye would take turns sitting on their face.

kanye is one unloyal bastid the way that whole dame situation played out, but certain artists are put on a pedastal on here at times and are given a pass for their female like moves. cough cough jay and kanye cough cough

Originally Posted by OverGrinding

yall need to let cam's nuts go... that _ aint done ANYTHING noteworthy since purple haze...

so we just gonna forget about da boss of all bosses series right?
eyes.gif

you da worst trend hoppin dude in this whole forum time....da nerve of you
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by OverGrinding

yall need to let cam's nuts go... that _ aint done ANYTHING noteworthy since purple haze...

so we just gonna forget about da boss of all bosses series right?
eyes.gif

you da worst trend hoppin dude in this whole forum time....da nerve of you
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

some dudes on here wish jay and kanye would talk turns sitting on their face.

This.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

some dudes on here wish jay and kanye would talk turns sitting on their face.

This.

da worst part of this WHOLE thread is da fact that what cam saying is da truth and da dudes that got jigga's camel toe in they

face don't care 
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

now if cam said something that was dipped in salt then he'd be wrong, but he didn't..everything was 10000% realtalk.

you got cats talkin about "yo it was a while ago..why not let him rock"
laugh.gif
i see if ya cats get punked on da street ya gonna let it ride out

since it was "a while ago".

contrary to popular belief, time don't heal all wounds.

da worst part of this WHOLE thread is da fact that what cam saying is da truth and da dudes that got jigga's camel toe in they

face don't care 
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

now if cam said something that was dipped in salt then he'd be wrong, but he didn't..everything was 10000% realtalk.

laugh.gif

face don't care 
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 and there going to be doing that for the rest of there careers just like dipset got over there little situation with them not cool with each other they need to get over this too and I agree with homie up top Ye is put on a pedastal but lets not act like we dont know what diss records are about if dude had any real beef he would have addressed it already but he didn't he would rather make a dis record thats going to fail because nobody cares about that

face don't care 
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 and there going to be doing that for the rest of there careers just like dipset got over there little situation with them not cool with each other they need to get over this too and I agree with homie up top Ye is put on a pedastal but lets not act like we dont know what diss records are about if dude had any real beef he would have addressed it already but he didn't he would rather make a dis record thats going to fail because nobody cares about that

Back
Top Bottom