Cam dissin' Kanye

Originally Posted by youdontknowme

cam and jim desperately crying for attention
laugh.gif

umad.jpg

I liked the song despite not caring for the "diss"

Yall all know Cam can go harder if he wanted. Not all that sure that tidbit needed to be put on wax. I thought at some point in some vid Cam and Jim had spoke on that situation with Ye and Dame already.

Guess the beat being Kanye's jogged their memory.

EDIT

This hook needed Max
30t6p3b.gif
Eff that **++% Jim. I still don't care for him, even more so as a "rapper"

I liked the song despite not caring for the "diss"

Yall all know Cam can go harder if he wanted. Not all that sure that tidbit needed to be put on wax. I thought at some point in some vid Cam and Jim had spoke on that situation with Ye and Dame already.

Guess the beat being Kanye's jogged their memory.

EDIT

This hook needed Max
30t6p3b.gif
Eff that **++% Jim. I still don't care for him, even more so as a "rapper"

I just find it funny that the ones calling Kayne unloyal are riding with Cam and Jim...
Like Jim aint hop on stage with 50 to help himself get more hot while 50 and Cam were beefing...

Like Cam ain't jerk all them little N's in dipset out of hundreds of thousands of dollars...

Like Cam aint $+!@ block any clearance Juelz was trying to get...

I mean, really
laugh.gif

I just find it funny that the ones calling Kayne unloyal are riding with Cam and Jim...
Like Jim aint hop on stage with 50 to help himself get more hot while 50 and Cam were beefing...

Like Cam ain't jerk all them little N's in dipset out of hundreds of thousands of dollars...

I mean, really
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Dapper D

I mean, really
laugh.gif

exactly 

Cam was just shoutin out ye now he diss for attention and thats not a %%##! move?....its clear ppl in here are biased both ways

I mean, really
laugh.gif

exactly 

Cam was just shoutin out ye now he diss for attention and thats not a %%##! move?....its clear ppl in here are biased both ways

I mean, really
laugh.gif

exactly 

Cam was just shoutin out ye now he diss for attention and thats not a !%++* move?....its clear ppl in here are biased both ways

I mean, really
laugh.gif

exactly 

Cam was just shoutin out ye now he diss for attention and thats not a !%++* move?....its clear ppl in here are biased both ways

Like Cam aint +%%% block any clearance Juelz was trying to get...

I mean, really

Like Cam aint +%%% block any clearance Juelz was trying to get...

I mean, really

I mean, really
laugh.gif

Who did cam jerk outta cake..?Stop wit da fabrications
laugh.gif
Dipset is 100% reunited....they broke up after da roc yetThey were able to mend they situation waaaay before jay & dame.Nobody got a answer for what ye' did to dame...and that's da bottomline.

I mean, really
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Dipset is 100% reunited....they broke up after da roc yetThey were able to mend they situation waaaay before jay & dame.Nobody got a answer for what ye' did to dame...and that's da bottomline.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

I mean, really
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Sway: No, keep your cool for a second. You've come a long way, you're a true rags-to-riches story. When you first came to New York you really didn't have much in your pocket. You were a new artist, so people gave you their honest opinion, and you fought them all the way. You had the same thing with your own record label, and even with Jay-Z. What happened in that situation?

West: First of all, it was just my whole look — my whole aesthetic was very un-Roc-A-Fella. I had Italian shoes, my size medium T-shirts. I dress kind of like a producer, like all producers dress like this. Picture how it looks with me busting a hard rap with a tight T-shirt on. And I'm rapping to Jay-Z, I'm rapping to the greatest and one of the more gangster rappers out there. I was like, "Yeah, Jay," and I've got the suction-cup T-shirt on. He's looking like, "Yo, I don't think this is gonna work right here." 

Sway: Jay actually said that to you?

West: No, but he had that look in his eyes. 

They were expecting [my rapping] to be outright terrible. So that was just such a shocker to them that I was actually not wack. And Dame Dash figured out a way that he thought it could work. He said I would be like the hip-hop Babyface, we could do an album and it could be like The Chronic, and we can put Cam'ron on it, Jay on it. You know, he's just a mastermind.

[table][tr][td][img]http://www.mtv.com/bands/w/west_kanye/news_feature_081805/images/photos_188.jpg[/img][/td][/tr][tr][td]
icn_flipbook_pk.gif
[/td][td]
Exclusive behind-the-scenes photos of Kanye's "All Eyes On" 

[/td][/tr][/table]Sway
mad.gif
 So Dame Dash pretty much put his stamp on you and validated you, in a sense. When the Roc-A-Fella team broke up recently, you chose to stick with Jay-Z. Why did you choose to stick with him when it seems that Dame was the one who supported you in the beginning? Do you think that's disloyal?

West
mad.gif
 [He pauses.] Um, yeah. 

Sway: You do think it's disloyal?

West: Yup. But you gotta make that decision. I felt like with the relationship that me and Jay built after I was on Roc-A-Fella, we had built a different type of relationship, it was a working musical relationship because of the production, and I built more like a business relationship with Dame because of all the ventures he wanted to involve me with. And not to be cliché, but it's like I was between a rock and a hard place. And it was just like if your parents were to divorce. 

so you really going to act like you didn't post this and thats between him and dame Cam just trying to get some shine
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

you a dumb *** dude bro  
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

I mean, really
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Sway: No, keep your cool for a second. You've come a long way, you're a true rags-to-riches story. When you first came to New York you really didn't have much in your pocket. You were a new artist, so people gave you their honest opinion, and you fought them all the way. You had the same thing with your own record label, and even with Jay-Z. What happened in that situation?

West: First of all, it was just my whole look — my whole aesthetic was very un-Roc-A-Fella. I had Italian shoes, my size medium T-shirts. I dress kind of like a producer, like all producers dress like this. Picture how it looks with me busting a hard rap with a tight T-shirt on. And I'm rapping to Jay-Z, I'm rapping to the greatest and one of the more gangster rappers out there. I was like, "Yeah, Jay," and I've got the suction-cup T-shirt on. He's looking like, "Yo, I don't think this is gonna work right here." 

Sway: Jay actually said that to you?

West: No, but he had that look in his eyes. 

They were expecting [my rapping] to be outright terrible. So that was just such a shocker to them that I was actually not wack. And Dame Dash figured out a way that he thought it could work. He said I would be like the hip-hop Babyface, we could do an album and it could be like The Chronic, and we can put Cam'ron on it, Jay on it. You know, he's just a mastermind.

[table][tr][td][img]http://www.mtv.com/bands/w/west_kanye/news_feature_081805/images/photos_188.jpg[/img][/td][/tr][tr][td]
icn_flipbook_pk.gif
[/td][td]
Exclusive behind-the-scenes photos of Kanye's "All Eyes On" 

[/td][/tr][/table]Sway
mad.gif
 So Dame Dash pretty much put his stamp on you and validated you, in a sense. When the Roc-A-Fella team broke up recently, you chose to stick with Jay-Z. Why did you choose to stick with him when it seems that Dame was the one who supported you in the beginning? Do you think that's disloyal?

West
mad.gif
 [He pauses.] Um, yeah. 

Sway: You do think it's disloyal?

West: Yup. But you gotta make that decision. I felt like with the relationship that me and Jay built after I was on Roc-A-Fella, we had built a different type of relationship, it was a working musical relationship because of the production, and I built more like a business relationship with Dame because of all the ventures he wanted to involve me with. And not to be cliché, but it's like I was between a rock and a hard place. And it was just like if your parents were to divorce. 

so you really going to act like you didn't post this and thats between him and dame Cam just trying to get some shine
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

you a dumb *** dude bro  
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Ninjahood sounding just as bad as Kanye Stans...
First of all, I've been told personally by someone in the circle how grimy Cam used to be...

Remember Juelz biggest look? That Nike commercial that out of nowhere suddenly disappeared? That was Cam because he didn't write off on that...

There's a bunch %#@+ I've been told like N's having to pay just to have a picture of bird on their cover and %#@+...

And them mending doesn't mean %#@+...

They did it because they need each other...they both drowning...

Jay don't need Dame...Kanye don't need Dame...so why the #+%% they going to mend %#@+...

At the end of the day I'm not really here to defend one or the other...

I mean, this is what people do when they get rich. They %#@+ on the people that really helped them and they do anything they can for their own personal glory...

but it's stupid to criticize one and ignore the blatant wrong the other did just because you still think it's 2001...

Ninjahood sounding just as bad as Kanye Stans...
First of all, I've been told personally by someone in the circle how grimy Cam used to be...

Remember Juelz biggest look? That Nike commercial that out of nowhere suddenly disappeared? That was Cam because he didn't write off on that...

There's a bunch %#@+ I've been told like N's having to pay just to have a picture of bird on their cover and %#@+...

And them mending doesn't mean %#@+...

They did it because they need each other...they both drowning...

Jay don't need Dame...Kanye don't need Dame...so why the #+%% they going to mend %#@+...

At the end of the day I'm not really here to defend one or the other...

I mean, this is what people do when they get rich. They %#@+ on the people that really helped them and they do anything they can for their own personal glory...

but it's stupid to criticize one and ignore the blatant wrong the other did just because you still think it's 2001...

danngg i just wish that the old roc-a-fella could come back..
frown.gif

man can we all get along and make great music..
smile.gif

danngg i just wish that the old roc-a-fella could come back..
frown.gif

man can we all get along and make great music..
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom