Cam dissin' Kanye

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by Dapper D

I just find it funny that the ones calling Kayne unloyal are riding with Cam and Jim...
Like Jim aint hop on stage with 50 to help himself get more hot while 50 and Cam were beefing...

Like Cam ain't jerk all them little N's in dipset out of hundreds of thousands of dollars...

Like Cam aint $+!@ block any clearance Juelz was trying to get...

I mean, really
laugh.gif

Who did cam jerk outta cake..?Stop wit da fabrications
laugh.gif
Dipset is 100% reunited....they broke up after da roc yetThey were able to mend they situation waaaay before jay & dame.Nobody got a answer for what ye' did to dame...and that's da bottomline.
why would you want to be loyal to dame, cam, or jim?
Dame went behind jay's back, made executive decisions
Jim was quick to play pool with 50
Cam "had a spark when he started but now he just...."

Kanye doesn't sugar coat it at all, he says "yes , it was unloyal...but thats the decision you have to make"
and look where he's at now....on top of the game..
and look where dame and dipset is at...NT record label won't even sign them

I just find it funny that the ones calling Kayne unloyal are riding with Cam and Jim...
Like Jim aint hop on stage with 50 to help himself get more hot while 50 and Cam were beefing...

Like Cam ain't jerk all them little N's in dipset out of hundreds of thousands of dollars...

I mean, really
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Dipset is 100% reunited....they broke up after da roc yetThey were able to mend they situation waaaay before jay & dame.Nobody got a answer for what ye' did to dame...and that's da bottomline.

Kanye doesn't sugar coat it at all, he says "yes , it was unloyal...but thats the decision you have to make"

Originally Posted by blazinRook

I mean, really
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Dipset just signed a major deal..

I mean, really
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JPioneer

I mean, really
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

[h1]Dipset Reportedly Signing To Interscope Records[/h1]
http://64.19.142.11/s2.wp...f_hyuncompressed");" title="please wait 2 seconds for an uncompressed image, or press Ctrl+F5 for original quality page" class="category">NEWS

» by C. Vernon Coleman II September 1, 2010, 12:08pm
thediplomats.jpg

After Summer Jam setbacks and viral video teasers, a Dipset reunion may be closer than we think.

A source close to the New York rap collection is claiming that the once divided crew is close to signing a label deal with Interscope records.

Frenemies Camron and Jim Jones recently tweeted about the deal being close to done on twitter, a few weeks back.

Though nothing has been officially confirmed, if the information is true, we should see Cam, Jim Jones, Juelz Santana and Freekey Zekey rocking together for the first time in years.

Ironically, Interscope is the former home to Camron nemesis 50 Cent's clique G-Unit who, as recently reported, just signed a distribution deal with EMI.
http://hiphopwired.com/2010/09/01/dipset-reportedly-signing-to-interscope-records/
Dame WAS ALWAYS da excecutive...everyone and they mama knows jay-z ain't a businessman...he's da artist, he's got people running

those ventures he raps about, OG juan, and others...DAME was da dude who put jigga where he had to be...

JIM didn't start da beef with 50 cent, cam went flying off da handle over miss communication ....50 didn't even have beef with cam.

I mean, really
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

http://64.19.142.11/s2.wp...f_hyuncompressed");" title="please wait 2 seconds for an uncompressed image, or press Ctrl+F5 for original quality page" class="category">NEWS

thediplomats.jpg

After Summer Jam setbacks and viral video teasers, a Dipset reunion may be closer than we think.

A source close to the New York rap collection is claiming that the once divided crew is close to signing a label deal with Interscope records.

Frenemies Camron and Jim Jones recently tweeted about the deal being close to done on twitter, a few weeks back.

Though nothing has been officially confirmed, if the information is true, we should see Cam, Jim Jones, Juelz Santana and Freekey Zekey rocking together for the first time in years.

Ironically, Interscope is the former home to Camron nemesis 50 Cent's clique G-Unit who, as recently reported, just signed a distribution deal with EMI.
http://hiphopwired.com/2010/09/01/dipset-reportedly-signing-to-interscope-records/
Dame WAS ALWAYS da excecutive...everyone and they mama knows jay-z ain't a businessman...he's da artist, he's got people running

those ventures he raps about, OG juan, and others...DAME was da dude who put jigga where he had to be...

JIM didn't start da beef with 50 cent, cam went flying off da handle over miss communication ....50 didn't even have beef with cam.

Cam my dude since confessions of fire, but he needs to stop this nonsense and focus on makin music if he wanna get his buzz back.

Nobody give a dam about dis tracks these days, this just looks desperate.

Dame, Jay, Cam, and Ye are all foul to a certain extent, stop trying to defend these dudes like theyre innocent.

Cam my dude since confessions of fire, but he needs to stop this nonsense and focus on makin music if he wanna get his buzz back.

Nobody give a dam about dis tracks these days, this just looks desperate.

Dame, Jay, Cam, and Ye are all foul to a certain extent, stop trying to defend these dudes like theyre innocent.

I mean, really
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

thediplomats.jpg

Cam jerked EVERY single member of Dipset not named Jim Jones out of money.  Juelz has gone on the record to say he was blocked from getting clearance and had money withheld from him.

Ask SAS and all those little dipset minions about their money situations.

Jim Jones is disloyal, period.  I don't care if Cam and 50's beef was "real" or not, if your best friend has problems with someone i'm sure you wouldn't go riding around in a car with the person or showing up to parties with him.  Jim Jones essentially did just that.  On stage. In front of thousands of people.  Basically saying "Cam'ron" is stupid.

This is dumb.  No one should ever use the words Dipset and loyalty in the same sentence.  Cam is doing this because he's immature and has zero buzz.

And best believe, the LAST thing he wants to do is diss GOOD music when Consequence and Pusha have got tapes coming out and looking for publicity.

And I like Cam.

Back
Top Bottom