Camp out?

Originally Posted by JsOverAnything

No more camping for me. Friday nights are meant for partying not camping.
roll.gif
I just go ahead and order the shoes on websites (footlocker and finishline).

yea i can see from your picture................. almsot all GRs.............................

lol JP with u
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Historyking21

Originally Posted by ckauffman23

id much rather pay an extra hundred instead of camping out, im 25 now and time is money...

same here man..im turning 24 and i feel the same..the same days u miss of work just to camp for kicks you can just pay sumone else to camp for u lmao
roll.gif
right or wrong

I, too, is in the same boat.

camping with the homies is wayyy better than camping by yourself....gotta look over your shoulder twice to make sure !!%#@@ aint following you to the car
laugh.gif

but i have a connect now so im forever good

Originally Posted by ckauffman23

id much rather pay an extra hundred instead of camping out, im 25 now and time is money...

hahah! if time is money then what does that make money?
wink.gif

Originally Posted by 617collector

Camp?? Just have a solid connect n ur good

EXACTLY. i got three. one that i go to for new releases and one that i go to if that connect ain't getting it and one for retros/OGs.
laugh.gif
. some of ya'll need to network some more. i get mine on reserve and pick up 2 weeks to a week early, with no hassle. in and out.
roll.gif
.........yea im bragging..haha
SOLE SUPREMACY might be getting the Cool Grey XI's a couple months early (not sure yet)...so i suggest if you don't wanna camp out, contact them and you might have them in the late summer....

Originally Posted by Daver

EXACTLY. i got three. one that i go to for new releases and one that i go to if that connect ain't getting it and one for retros/OGs.
laugh.gif
. some of ya'll need to network some more. i get mine on reserve and pick up 2 weeks to a week early, with no hassle. in and out.
roll.gif
SOLE SUPREMACY might be getting the Cool Grey XI's a couple months early (not sure yet)...so i suggest if you don't wanna camp out, contact them and you might have them in the late summer....
If EVERYONE had connects then there would be no camping for shoes, at all.

lol my homeboy paid a homeless man 50 bucks to stand in line for the 11/12 release last year...

Sometimes camping for something on Release Day is kinda fun. It's fun to get caught up in all the hoopla and stuff and to meet people that are as avid a fan as you are for something. Granted it is tiring, and also a time waster, I have fun with them.

Even the Space Jams release, I camped out. Met a bunch of cool cats, and also got the shoes I wanted. All in all, if you have the time, it's up to you to go. Personally, I'd rather wake up mad early and camp for a few hours than spend an extra $100. $100 is almost another pair of J's!

Call me old school or what not, but if it's something I can do myself, I'd do it. Same reason I wash my own car and clean my own house. I can save money doing it instead of paying someone else. To each his own though. I know some people that don't have the time to do anything. I'm glad I can allot time to camp for the things I want.

Next camp out will probably be for the bin IX's, since they most likely won't be in my area. I'ma have to pay reseller prices regardless
sick.gif

i got a family and im  too old to camp out  besides i've got some pretty strong connects at FNL , FTL  but i will say come time the cg 11 drops if i dont shell out the extra ends to copp 'em early on line i might go ahead and do what i gotta do to scure me self a pair or two!.... cause connections or not when these kind of j's drop theres way to my drama to be garenteed a pair,like the spacejams the store only had 2 full size runs and there was hundreds of customers that showed up here in madison

Originally Posted by PassMeTheSoySauce

Originally Posted by Daver

laugh.gif
roll.gif
If EVERYONE had connects then there would be no camping for shoes, at all.

If everyone had a connect then it really wouldnt be a connect.

Originally Posted by jonwin

Originally Posted by jwhitkin

you don't need to wait in line....just go online at midnight the night before the release.....get multiple pairs and rest assured you'll get 'em...

easier said than done; although that is my method for obtaining whatever big release I want a part of.

No need to get in depth about why it doesnt work all the time (b/c of site server crashing due to high traffic and etc)

It's kind of hit and miss. I ordered and received 3 pairs of space jams during the midnight madness on FNL and struck out at least 10 times for the motorsport VI's.
Same experience for me. 

I have never and will never camp out for shoes. My whole area feels the same way, last camp out for shoes was the grapes release and only about 20 people camped.

i probably camped out about max 4-5 times. i hated it, especially during those cold nights...never doing that again. just going to order online and be phone ready.

Back
Top Bottom