Cam'Ron - Purple Haze 2 [Album]

cam needs to drop that diss.
these new internet *****s that don't really listen to hip hop with lyrics are talking wild about mase being nicer than cam and cam getting eaten and he got exposed and can't come back.

yeah, Cam betta not act like mase can't rap, he already got da drop on him...eff around and fumble like meek did w/ Drake.

The vocals were off.

What pissed me off was him talking **** over his rapping. It was not layered right with the volume levels or something.

I'm disappointed in Cam, but at the same time, he's been going at Mase for damn near 15 years...

*To use a washed analogy*

Cam was running up the score, and never bothered to even use a gamebreaker.

Mase used the lvl 2 gamebreaker on a win by two game point.

Granted I listened on a Macbook, but that beat wasn't better. It distracted from what he was saying.

Cam's diss was ehhhh

It was him saying what he's been saying for fifteen years and him responding to what Mase said. He stayed away from the Juelz and Jim's parts.

Cam is liked for his wit, that wasn't witty.

quick thoughts

-rappers need to be crystal clear on disses. no beat switches that would throw a listener off...preferably no beat switches at all and definitely no talking over bars, hooks, etc.
-no extra sounds, skits, static, vocal changes, etc. on diss tracks. please stop.
-he needs an engineer. i don't know who's doing what but that person needs another role.
-bars were there but the sound quality wasn't.
-the sample could have been used in a way better way but i like it better than what mase rapped over.
-****** wanted to hand cam an L early so cam was going to take an L no matter what IMO.
-this has got to be staged by both cam and mase.
-un kasa and anyone else not cam and mase but associated with either of them should chill. ****** go back too many years for ****** that wasn't in the sandbox with them to chime in. i've never seen a situation where a new ***** spoke on beef between childhood friends or family where they didn't look stupid afterwards. ever.

quick thoughts

-rappers need to be crystal clear on disses. no beat switches that would throw a listener off...preferably no beat switches at all and definitely no talking over bars, hooks, etc.
-no extra sounds, skits, static, vocal changes, etc. on diss tracks. please stop.
-he needs an engineer. i don't know who's doing what but that person needs another role.
-bars were there but the sound quality wasn't.
-the sample could have been used in a way better way but i like it better than what mase rapped over.
-*****s wanted to hand cam an L early so cam was going to take an L no matter what IMO.
-this has got to be staged by both cam and mase.
-un kasa and anyone else not cam and mase but associated with either of them should chill. *****s go back too many years for *****s that wasn't in the sandbox with them to chime in. i've never seen a situation where a new ***** spoke on beef between childhood friends or family where they didn't look stupid afterwards. ever.
But mase won tho right? Excuses aside, I know u love ol boy but he took that L to creflo.

But mase won tho right? Excuses aside, I know u love ol boy but he took that L to creflo.
yeah again, i'm a huge dipset fan...and although at the time i posted more on srk during their prime than here i'm probably the biggest fan on here. i literally had everything they dropped due to mad connections.

with that said, i listened to both songs back to back and yeah if i'm keeping it 100, mase got the W. cam took an L. even if it were mixed properly mase's diss was harder than cam's.

i'm disappointed...not that cam took an L but that all of this seems staged for a buzz by both mase and cam. not sure if cam called mase and was like lets do this or vice versa...not sure what part dame actually had but... smhhhh.

116582D0-DCFB-476B-85A4-79DC4F4739FB.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom