Can i get on a plane with $9,000 cash?

Hey whats up NT, i saved up alot of money this past year and im just curious to know if i can get on a plane with about $9,000?

I wanna go to Vegas and maybe Cali..

my family does it all the time, they just tape it to their body.

Like, theyre not going to ask for proof of income, or where i got it, etc.? Im not worried, im just going with a few friends and i dont wanna be put on thespot and harrased.

Plus, i dont wanna let my friends know i have that much.

UMM yea i mean i wouldn't go telling security checks that u have it on you or people sitting by you on the plane. they might ask questions. but you shouldbe fine.

Originally Posted by retro23phan

I definetely DONT wanna tape it to my body
laugh.gif

But another thing and not to be jockin Jay-Z or nothin, but i wear fitted jeans...would it look funny in my pocket? Should i put it in my carry-on?

You'll be fine.

I'm from Michigan and had 8K on me while flying to Virginia in the past summer.

You serious fam ?

Put it in your luggage (NOT the carry on)

Simple as that Me and my family do it every time we travel.

And to show you how much of a joke security is, (2002, year after 9/11) I (an Arab) bought a few BB guns in through airport security by taping them to my legand went through all security with no problems.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Anita Millyin

Originally Posted by retro23phan

laugh.gif

But another thing and not to be jockin Jay-Z or nothin, but i wear fitted jeans...would it look funny in my pocket? Should i put it in my carry-on?
you wanna carry $9000 in your pocket?

bush admin mastered 9/11 huh? proof?
i hate it when ppl say the government planned the whole thing out

Originally Posted by MidEastBeast

You serious fam ?

And to show you how much of a joke security is, (2002, year after 9/11) I (an Arab) bought a few BB guns in through airport security by taping them to my leg and went through all security with no problems.
laugh.gif
You know they could've hit you with a $10,000 fine, criminal charges, and jail time if they caught you right? I hope the feeling of pullingone over on them was worth it, because that is one of the dumbest things I've heard. Matter fact I'm going to call ducktales

i would rather open up a debit account and keep it there then take it out when you get there.

or give it to your moms, and have her write you a check for that amount, then cash it when you get there.

they ask any questions when you try to take out the money, just say that you just moved to the state and this is your start up money.

oidreez wrote:
Originally Posted by Anita Millyin

retro23phan wrote:

laugh.gif

you wanna carry $9000 in your pocket?

briefcase

Originally Posted by MidEastBeast

You serious fam ?

And to show you how much of a joke security is, (2002, year after 9/11) I (an Arab) bought a few BB guns in through airport security by taping them to my leg and went through all security with no problems.
laugh.gif
umm... how about no
laugh.gif

whats he gonna do if his luggage is misplaced? my moms luggage got sent to cali once when we were going to vegas.
putting 9k in a suitcase is not a good look. carry on fam... carry on...

if you dont mind me asking though, why not just put it in the bank?

Why don't you deposit it in a checking account and withdraw the amount you NEED when you get there?

Back
Top Bottom