Can i get on a plane with $9,000 cash?

Originally Posted by NothinAfter

Originally Posted by BENBALLER

I've been on a plane with $70k before... if you're not traveling out of the country and the money on your person, you're fine. I've never been to vegas in the past 8 years without at least 10 on me. that fairy tale of the money setting off the metal detectors is just that, a fable. also, if you're wearing any real jewelry thats 10karat or more, don't take it off in the metal detector, real gold doesn't set off alarms. that always pisses off certain people too when you got a big chain on or a watch and it doesn't set off the metal detect or the wand. make sure you got on all legit gold though. lol
pefect
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by MidEastBeast

You serious fam ?

Put it in your luggage (NOT the carry on)

Simple as that Me and my family do it every time we travel.

And to show you how much of a joke security is, (2002, year after 9/11) I (an Arab) bought a few BB guns in through airport security by taping them to my leg and went through all security with no problems.
laugh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

kid is annoying me, dude u got ur answer on page 1, stop asking questions and just do it, and if u ask so many questions and are so insecure about it dont doit then. that simple.

Well my bank is Wells Fargo....

...and i dont have one around me! When you move accross states, your out of touch with your bank.

what happens if you carry or save more than 10k cash?? educate me cause i wanna buy a car cash not anytime soon but future wise

who walks around with 9k in cash on a trip in 2009? Don't be stupid, you lose 9k its gone, you lose a credit card they issue a new one use a credit card.

Originally Posted by NothinAfter

Originally Posted by BENBALLER

I've been on a plane with $70k before... if you're not traveling out of the country and the money on your person, you're fine. I've never been to vegas in the past 8 years without at least 10 on me. that fairy tale of the money setting off the metal detectors is just that, a fable. also, if you're wearing any real jewelry thats 10karat or more, don't take it off in the metal detector, real gold doesn't set off alarms. that always pisses off certain people too when you got a big chain on or a watch and it doesn't set off the metal detect or the wand. make sure you got on all legit gold though. lol
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom