Can somebody explain the sagging pants down thing to me please? vol. out of touch old man

Originally Posted by xX LeGod Xx

Son, it's not like this is something new. %$% been doing this since the 90's.
i'd even say da 80's

u know how it goes...starts in NY, becomes glorified by da local hustlers & rappers, then is emulated nationally, and finally becomes a caricature of itself once it

hits down south....

Originally Posted by xX LeGod Xx

Son, it's not like this is something new. %$% been doing this since the 90's.
i'd even say da 80's

u know how it goes...starts in NY, becomes glorified by da local hustlers & rappers, then is emulated nationally, and finally becomes a caricature of itself once it

hits down south....

i been sagging since like 3rd grade. idk why i just do
laugh.gif
not below my *** though +@#$ that

i been sagging since like 3rd grade. idk why i just do
laugh.gif
not below my *** though +@#$ that

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

It was originally meant to let certain "warriors" know that the bootie was available for the taking.
This. I remember I had a teacher give me this exact response when I use to sag in middle school.

30t6p3b.gif
I was such a moron.

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

It was originally meant to let certain "warriors" know that the bootie was available for the taking.
This. I remember I had a teacher give me this exact response when I use to sag in middle school.

30t6p3b.gif
I was such a moron.

Kinda LeGod.
I have heard from older folks that when they were growing up there were white kids who actually sagged their jeans when others weren't.I was a little surprised to hear that.I can't say that they're lying... I mean I wasn't exactly there.

Kinda LeGod.
I have heard from older folks that when they were growing up there were white kids who actually sagged their jeans when others weren't.I was a little surprised to hear that.I can't say that they're lying... I mean I wasn't exactly there.

Let the juveniles live, if they can't sag their pants when their that age, when can they?
They'll grow out of it like the rest of us, if not, oh wellz.

Besides, sagging isn't as bad as this:
starch.jpg

Let the juveniles live, if they can't sag their pants when their that age, when can they?

starch.jpg

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

starch.jpg
laugh.gif

Damn. I know dudes are quick to credit this to the South but this is Dallas, not the South as a whole.

starch.jpg
laugh.gif

Damn. I know dudes are quick to credit this to the South but this is Dallas, not the South as a whole.

starch.jpg

Cats were doing that in high school too. And those cartoon x hiphop shirts are so corny they just anger me. I'm friends with a dude who's family sells those in kiosks in the mall and the px. They are paid off them corny @%@$* too, especially the angry Snowman shirt with the X eyes because the local school board banned that one in particular so then everybody went out and copped.

starch.jpg

Cats were doing that in high school too. And those cartoon x hiphop shirts are so corny they just anger me. I'm friends with a dude who's family sells those in kiosks in the mall and the px. They are paid off them corny @%@$* too, especially the angry Snowman shirt with the X eyes because the local school board banned that one in particular so then everybody went out and copped.

Been here forever, always been stupid though. I'll sag my joints sometimes below the waist, it sits on top of my $@$ and it's comfy. Having it below your butt to the point where you have to constantly hold it is ******ed.

Been here forever, always been stupid though. I'll sag my joints sometimes below the waist, it sits on top of my $@$ and it's comfy. Having it below your butt to the point where you have to constantly hold it is ******ed.

i sag because i just don't feel comfortable with my pants fastened tightly around my upper waist. so i let the belt loosen notch by notch until i'm comfortable, and by then my pants are just below my waist sitting on my hips.

i sag because i just don't feel comfortable with my pants fastened tightly around my upper waist. so i let the belt loosen notch by notch until i'm comfortable, and by then my pants are just below my waist sitting on my hips.

Sagging is just a damn style, when will ppl stop worrying about other ppls %##'s and take care of theirs?SMH

Theres a time to sag and a time not to. Just like wearing a sleeveless shirt.

If your a guy sagging dress pants, your pathetic.

Sagging is just a damn style, when will ppl stop worrying about other ppls %##'s and take care of theirs?SMH

Theres a time to sag and a time not to. Just like wearing a sleeveless shirt.

If your a guy sagging dress pants, your pathetic.

^
roll.gif
I've actually seen guys sag dress pants too.
Gotdamn !$!% is BEYOND pathetic.

Back
Top Bottom