Can somebody explain the sagging pants down thing to me please? vol. out of touch old man

A fade is a fade. Like driving hella flush. before it was the whole JDM.

Its all these lil kids trying to be lil Wayne wearing sagged skinny jeans and dreads, not even being Rasta smh.

Its all these lil kids trying to be lil Wayne wearing sagged skinny jeans and dreads, not even being Rasta smh.

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

^Which Ninja Turtle are they?

Female-Ninja-Turtles.jpg

pick one

Originally Posted by likethematrix

Originally Posted by INS

quoted so u cant edit.

"Fad" is the word youre looking for son.
lol can i live?

Originally Posted by likethematrix

Originally Posted by INS

quoted so u cant edit.

"Fad" is the word youre looking for son.
lol can i live?

Sagging pants started when cats would get locked up and CO's would take your belt, shoelaces and even the string on your hoody so you wouldn't hurt yourself or anyone else with them. Inmates got used to it, came home and ppl emulated it. Its the same for shoes without laces and tucking your pants into your socks being hot for a few years. Sagging pants just never went away though.

Sagging pants started when cats would get locked up and CO's would take your belt, shoelaces and even the string on your hoody so you wouldn't hurt yourself or anyone else with them. Inmates got used to it, came home and ppl emulated it. Its the same for shoes without laces and tucking your pants into your socks being hot for a few years. Sagging pants just never went away though.

I sag slighty

Wearing slimmer jeans at the waist is uncomfortable since the zipper is made smaller in the crotch area..

I sag slighty

Wearing slimmer jeans at the waist is uncomfortable since the zipper is made smaller in the crotch area..

I'm 28, I wear skinny jeans and 501's ...do I sag? No, at some point pants will naturally fall below the waist.

An inch or even inch and a half is cool, it's the 21st century. But I was in Chicago over the holidays

and we we're in McDonalds this guy
indifferent.gif
, MC HAMMER baggy jeans to his KNEES (no ducktales) he's wobbling

like a gingerbread man cause if he bends his knees they'll fall down.
30t6p3b.gif

Sagging just looks horrible like c'mon ...fashion is self expression and everyone's right.
But be for real.

I'm 28, I wear skinny jeans and 501's ...do I sag? No, at some point pants will naturally fall below the waist.

An inch or even inch and a half is cool, it's the 21st century. But I was in Chicago over the holidays

and we we're in McDonalds this guy
indifferent.gif
, MC HAMMER baggy jeans to his KNEES (no ducktales) he's wobbling

like a gingerbread man cause if he bends his knees they'll fall down.
30t6p3b.gif

Sagging just looks horrible like c'mon ...fashion is self expression and everyone's right.
But be for real.

Listen to Thats Life by Killer Mike, cant post it here cuz of the verbal content haha

But yo, *%#$ all the preachers talkin bout its some gay #@@#. Thats not the truth. Like others said, it started in prison from guards takin away anything you could hurt yourself wit and gangs twistin their clothes to seperate themselves from others.

On top of that, when you dont have money to buy your kids clothes, youre gonna buy pants and shirts a size or two up so they dont get too small quickly, thereby saving you money cuz youre not constantly buyin new clothes for em. These same people are the ones gettin hand me downs from other family members and givin them to younger kids to save money. That means the clothing youre getting isnt gonna be comin in your exact size like if you were to go to the department store and find it. I used to get my cousins old stuff and hes 6 years older than me. Obviously its not gonna fit so my mom would bag it up and leave it in the closet for a few years til I would wear it, but even then it would still be too big.

And there you have it, poverty and crime, thats why.

Listen to Thats Life by Killer Mike, cant post it here cuz of the verbal content haha

But yo, *%#$ all the preachers talkin bout its some gay #@@#. Thats not the truth. Like others said, it started in prison from guards takin away anything you could hurt yourself wit and gangs twistin their clothes to seperate themselves from others.

On top of that, when you dont have money to buy your kids clothes, youre gonna buy pants and shirts a size or two up so they dont get too small quickly, thereby saving you money cuz youre not constantly buyin new clothes for em. These same people are the ones gettin hand me downs from other family members and givin them to younger kids to save money. That means the clothing youre getting isnt gonna be comin in your exact size like if you were to go to the department store and find it. I used to get my cousins old stuff and hes 6 years older than me. Obviously its not gonna fit so my mom would bag it up and leave it in the closet for a few years til I would wear it, but even then it would still be too big.

And there you have it, poverty and crime, thats why.

Back
Top Bottom