Can somebody explain the sagging pants down thing to me please? vol. out of touch old man

^
roll.gif
I've actually seen guys sag dress pants too.
Gotdamn !$!% is BEYOND pathetic.

Originally Posted by Dwele Farooq Al Suleed Afzul

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

Let the juveniles live, if they can't sag their pants when their that age, when can they?
They'll grow out of it like the rest of us, if not, oh wellz.

Besides, sagging isn't as bad as this:
starch.jpg

Cats were doing that in high school too. And those cartoon x hiphop shirts are so corny they just anger me. I'm friends with a dude who's family sells those in kiosks in the mall and the px. They are paid off them corny @%@$* too, especially the angry Snowman shirt with the X eyes because the local school board banned that one in particular so then everybody went out and copped.

DAMN........They  got them Stay-Flow creases.  I used to wear my jeans like this in high school.........*#$# used to be soo stiff you would wear them for weeks without getting wrinkled
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

@The white flakes when there was too much in one spot
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Dwele Farooq Al Suleed Afzul

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

Let the juveniles live, if they can't sag their pants when their that age, when can they?
They'll grow out of it like the rest of us, if not, oh wellz.

Besides, sagging isn't as bad as this:
starch.jpg

Cats were doing that in high school too. And those cartoon x hiphop shirts are so corny they just anger me. I'm friends with a dude who's family sells those in kiosks in the mall and the px. They are paid off them corny @%@$* too, especially the angry Snowman shirt with the X eyes because the local school board banned that one in particular so then everybody went out and copped.

DAMN........They  got them Stay-Flow creases.  I used to wear my jeans like this in high school.........*#$# used to be soo stiff you would wear them for weeks without getting wrinkled
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

@The white flakes when there was too much in one spot
roll.gif
roll.gif

"sagging" pants originated in the hood when your older bro gave you his big #@+ oversized hand me downs or you got some old stuff from a older cousin.
the pants would be like 2 sizes too big so they sagged no matter what.
no multiply that story by EVERYONE AT SCHOOL and there you have it.
now if everyone is doing it... it must be cool right (these are kids we talkin bout here. use your common sense before you quote and reply with some dumb $+!* and look stupid)
so it became a trend because other races (white kids) noticed that every black kid has big #@+ pants and they hang off their $@@+! cause they also cant afford belts.
not that this is about black and white but it is. then the parents of the children who have proper sized pants and belts with normal belt holes took notice and then it became what it is.
cause no one cares about anything until every one pays attention to it. well till the people with money and power pay attention to it.

that was about saggy pants in general

the sagging of the skinny jeans started when cats realized that it was flat out feminine to wear skin tight jeans but they still wanted to be cool
so they figured "if i sag these lil pants... you wont be able to see my junk and i'll still look tough cause gangstas sag their pants"
the first person to start wearing snug jeans to get it started was Jim Jones from Dipset.
then Lil Wayne copied him and took it to another level by wearing even slimmer jeans.
then it caught on in the hood thanks to the rap group The Wolfpack and their song "Vans". they wore skinny skinny jeans and sagged them
and here we are today.

"sagging" pants originated in the hood when your older bro gave you his big #@+ oversized hand me downs or you got some old stuff from a older cousin.
the pants would be like 2 sizes too big so they sagged no matter what.
no multiply that story by EVERYONE AT SCHOOL and there you have it.
now if everyone is doing it... it must be cool right (these are kids we talkin bout here. use your common sense before you quote and reply with some dumb $+!* and look stupid)
so it became a trend because other races (white kids) noticed that every black kid has big #@+ pants and they hang off their $@@+! cause they also cant afford belts.
not that this is about black and white but it is. then the parents of the children who have proper sized pants and belts with normal belt holes took notice and then it became what it is.
cause no one cares about anything until every one pays attention to it. well till the people with money and power pay attention to it.

that was about saggy pants in general

the sagging of the skinny jeans started when cats realized that it was flat out feminine to wear skin tight jeans but they still wanted to be cool
so they figured "if i sag these lil pants... you wont be able to see my junk and i'll still look tough cause gangstas sag their pants"
the first person to start wearing snug jeans to get it started was Jim Jones from Dipset.
then Lil Wayne copied him and took it to another level by wearing even slimmer jeans.
then it caught on in the hood thanks to the rap group The Wolfpack and their song "Vans". they wore skinny skinny jeans and sagged them
and here we are today.

Also, I think I sagged my pants to balance out my 6x tall tee, so you could at least see my back pockets.
Thinking about it now, I probably looked like I was melting
roll.gif
Those were some care-free years
pimp.gif
happy.gif

Also, I think I sagged my pants to balance out my 6x tall tee, so you could at least see my back pockets.
Thinking about it now, I probably looked like I was melting
roll.gif
Those were some care-free years
pimp.gif
happy.gif

Originally Posted by 365k

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

It was originally meant to let certain "warriors" know that the bootie was available for the taking.
This. I remember I had a teacher give me this exact response when I use to sag in middle school.

30t6p3b.gif
I was such a moron.

0.jpg

Originally Posted by 365k

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

It was originally meant to let certain "warriors" know that the bootie was available for the taking.
This. I remember I had a teacher give me this exact response when I use to sag in middle school.

30t6p3b.gif
I was such a moron.

0.jpg

Back
Top Bottom