Can Someone Post Those Old Trailblazers Stories? Vol. Sheed Retiring

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
"I told him three times to stop staring at me"... on some 4th grade type %%%
laugh.gif

Derek Anderson - The swingman was once "spotted in 2005... going through a drive-through window at McDonald’s while his team was playing a game at the Rose Garden."

roll.gif
  Can't really knock DA for this one.  That Blazers team in '05 was going nowhere.

Derek Anderson - The swingman was once "spotted in 2005... going through a drive-through window at McDonald’s while his team was playing a game at the Rose Garden."

roll.gif
  Can't really knock DA for this one.  That Blazers team in '05 was going nowhere.

Jailblazers
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Those were the days, but a fan through it all. Such potential they had...aside from the off the court issues, they should of won at least 1 title, IMO.

The only time that was difficult to watch was after Sheed left until Roy came along.
EDIT:

Don't forget about Sheed waiting for a ref after a game at the Rose Garden in the loading dock area. 
laugh.gif

Jailblazers
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Those were the days, but a fan through it all. Such potential they had...aside from the off the court issues, they should of won at least 1 title, IMO.

The only time that was difficult to watch was after Sheed left until Roy came along.
EDIT:

Don't forget about Sheed waiting for a ref after a game at the Rose Garden in the loading dock area. 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

Sheed and Damon and one other (I think) pulled over in a bright yellow hummer on the way home from a game IN SEATTLE 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
  When they could have just gone home with the team, they wanted to take their own car, then we knew why. 
laugh.gif

They got pulled over in Olympia. I guess Damon’s cousin was driving while they where in the back playing X-Box and 
smokin.gif
.  I remember the next day some local paper had the story on what happen. All I remember was Sheed being quoted as saying “all that happened was the pick and roll, Damon was picking and I was rolling.
laugh.gif

Sheed and Damon and one other (I think) pulled over in a bright yellow hummer on the way home from a game IN SEATTLE 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
  When they could have just gone home with the team, they wanted to take their own car, then we knew why. 
laugh.gif

They got pulled over in Olympia. I guess Damon’s cousin was driving while they where in the back playing X-Box and 
smokin.gif
.  I remember the next day some local paper had the story on what happen. All I remember was Sheed being quoted as saying “all that happened was the pick and roll, Damon was picking and I was rolling.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dakid23

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

smokin.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

smokin.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

smokin.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

smokin.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom