Can Someone Post Those Old Trailblazers Stories? Vol. Sheed Retiring

roll.gif

haha

that chris mills story always gets me. dude was holding that bus hostage and damon telling the blazers not to get off cause mills been packing heat since his UofA days

haha

that chris mills story always gets me. dude was holding that bus hostage and damon telling the blazers not to get off cause mills been packing heat since his UofA days

Man, I dunno how, but I forgot some of Ruben Patterson's things.  I vaguely remember him getting punched out and lookin for payback. 

I also remember the 911 call from his wife who he was at the time busy beating, she was screaming at the front door for 911 to help her, like a day later she was back home defending him. 
smh.gif

And when he went "Kobe stopper" this place went nuts for weeks backing the guy, wife beater/sex offender be damned. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I know there's more, but it's hard to remember all of it and keep it straight after all this time. 
ohwell.gif

Man, I dunno how, but I forgot some of Ruben Patterson's things.  I vaguely remember him getting punched out and lookin for payback. 

I also remember the 911 call from his wife who he was at the time busy beating, she was screaming at the front door for 911 to help her, like a day later she was back home defending him. 
smh.gif

And when he went "Kobe stopper" this place went nuts for weeks backing the guy, wife beater/sex offender be damned. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I know there's more, but it's hard to remember all of it and keep it straight after all this time. 
ohwell.gif

D Miles goes off on a tirade at Mo Cheeks (only the head coach of the team), yelling and screaming and using words that white people aren't allowed to use, so the team fines him a sum of money, they write out a contract to pay the money back to him, then deny that contract exists when it's leaked to the media, only the media was able to get a copy of it. 
roll.gif
roll.gif
  Subterfuge 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

*sigh*  I miss Steve Patterson and John Nash, they were awesome around here. 
laugh.gif

D Miles goes off on a tirade at Mo Cheeks (only the head coach of the team), yelling and screaming and using words that white people aren't allowed to use, so the team fines him a sum of money, they write out a contract to pay the money back to him, then deny that contract exists when it's leaked to the media, only the media was able to get a copy of it. 
roll.gif
roll.gif
  Subterfuge 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

*sigh*  I miss Steve Patterson and John Nash, they were awesome around here. 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom