Can Someone Post Those Old Trailblazers Stories? Vol. Sheed Retiring

Originally Posted by DMan14

haha

that chris mills story always gets me. dude was holding that bus hostage and damon telling the blazers not to get off cause mills been packing heat since his UofA days
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DMan14

haha

that chris mills story always gets me. dude was holding that bus hostage and damon telling the blazers not to get off cause mills been packing heat since his UofA days
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by JordansonDeck

Ruben Patterson raped his babysitter.. Like Forcefully Busted on her Face.
More details?
The Nanny Stopper.
pimp.gif

I believe he did that in his Seattle days, though. He's a registered sex offender now.
laugh.gif

Not a story, but something else people may find interesting/not surprising: Mark Warkentien, who served as the Vice President of Basketball Operations for the Nuggets the past 5 years, was the Assistant General Manager for the Trail Blazers from '98-'03.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by JordansonDeck

Ruben Patterson raped his babysitter.. Like Forcefully Busted on her Face.
More details?
The Nanny Stopper.
pimp.gif

I believe he did that in his Seattle days, though. He's a registered sex offender now.
laugh.gif

Not a story, but something else people may find interesting/not surprising: Mark Warkentien, who served as the Vice President of Basketball Operations for the Nuggets the past 5 years, was the Assistant General Manager for the Trail Blazers from '98-'03.

Back
Top Bottom