Can someone put me on some Daft Punk?

559993455_05f6dcbba1.jpg

Yeah, I know... I'm hella late, but these two dudes are hella dope in my opinion 
smokin.gif

Listened to their song 'Something About Us', and it was so damn chill...

So could any Daft Punk peeps put me on some of their songs? Greatly appreciated
smokin.gif

559993455_05f6dcbba1.jpg

Yeah, I know... I'm hella late, but these two dudes are hella dope in my opinion 
smokin.gif

Listened to their song 'Something About Us', and it was so damn chill...

So could any Daft Punk peeps put me on some of their songs? Greatly appreciated
smokin.gif

honestly...yeah get discovery. listen to it front to back then listen to human after all. you might not like that one as much but trust me. from there cop alive (their live album).

alive >>>>>>>>>>>>

basically they mix all of their songs for their live concerts. you might get around the world x too long or something. it'll blow your mind.

honestly...yeah get discovery. listen to it front to back then listen to human after all. you might not like that one as much but trust me. from there cop alive (their live album).

alive >>>>>>>>>>>>

basically they mix all of their songs for their live concerts. you might get around the world x too long or something. it'll blow your mind.

Homework,Alive 1997,Discovery,Daft Club,Human after All,Alive 2007 and their new Tron soundtrack album is dope.

One of my fav duo's 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
,their live shows are amazing too 
pimp.gif

Homework,Alive 1997,Discovery,Daft Club,Human after All,Alive 2007 and their new Tron soundtrack album is dope.

One of my fav duo's 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
,their live shows are amazing too 
pimp.gif

I know this sounds silly, but buy their entire discography. It's only 5 albums (including the TRON soundtrack), and it's worth it.

I know this sounds silly, but buy their entire discography. It's only 5 albums (including the TRON soundtrack), and it's worth it.

Back
Top Bottom