Can someone put me on some Daft Punk?

Pretty much all of Daft Punk's discography is
pimp.gif

Do you listen to Justice? Justice is the %%*!

How's the Tron soundtrack like anyway? I love Daft Punk, but I never gave it a look nor did I see the movie...

How's the Tron soundtrack like anyway? I love Daft Punk, but I never gave it a look nor did I see the movie...

My favorite songs from their Alive 2007:
Around The World x Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger
Face To Face x Short Circuit (Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger)

My favorite songs from their Alive 2007:
Around The World x Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger
Face To Face x Short Circuit (Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger)

Alive 2007 is a great place to start. Like someone mentioned before if you want some similar music get Justice's album.

PS: The Tron soundtrack was great for what it was....a soundtrack. It fit the movie well but there aren't any Daft Punk like songs with the exception of Derezzed.

Alive 2007 is a great place to start. Like someone mentioned before if you want some similar music get Justice's album.

PS: The Tron soundtrack was great for what it was....a soundtrack. It fit the movie well but there aren't any Daft Punk like songs with the exception of Derezzed.

Start with the albums Homework, Discovery and Alive 2007.

Most people label Discovery as their favorite but I've always liked Homework more.

Start with the albums Homework, Discovery and Alive 2007.

Most people label Discovery as their favorite but I've always liked Homework more.

I recommend that when you listen to discovery you watch their movie "Interstella 5555" to fully get the effect of the songs. It's basically an anime with no words,just the songs of the album being played that blend in perfectly with the movie. The movie is also actually pretty damn good,the animation is absolutely great and the story is pretty good.No words,just the music playing out the story
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I recommend that when you listen to discovery you watch their movie "Interstella 5555" to fully get the effect of the songs. It's basically an anime with no words,just the songs of the album being played that blend in perfectly with the movie. The movie is also actually pretty damn good,the animation is absolutely great and the story is pretty good.No words,just the music playing out the story
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom