Can this be legal? Crazy long driveway, sign warns nobody gets out alive...

I'm kind of hoping theres an NTer who lives in my area who will be brave enough to go down that driveway
roll.gif
Grand Rapids, Mich

But its literally like a 4 foot wide, 2 foot tall sign... White with red lettering.... crazy

Originally Posted by Theta

wait whats the point of this thread? (not saying its a bad or worthless thread, i just dont know how to respond lol)

We are supposed to call ducktales then have him try to convince us by going back and taking pictures. So here i go
DUCKTALES

Originally Posted by Theta

wait whats the point of this thread? (not saying its a bad or worthless thread, i just dont know how to respond lol)

We are supposed to call ducktales then have him try to convince us by going back and taking pictures. So here i go
DUCKTALES

Go back there with a video camera and upload it here.. I doubt u would get killed

Go back there with a video camera and upload it here.. I doubt u would get killed

Make sure you're shooting a video and have it streaming to UStream the whole time. That way, when you're shot, we know who did it. RIP, btw.

Make sure you're shooting a video and have it streaming to UStream the whole time. That way, when you're shot, we know who did it. RIP, btw.

It's just so random, it's literally in the middle of a big hick town. And you can't just kill someone for tresspassing, even if you have a sign saying that
roll.gif

That crazy thing is, my friend first saw this over 6 years ago. BTW the cars he says chased them out were a Suburban and a Crown Victoria... real weird

It's just so random, it's literally in the middle of a big hick town. And you can't just kill someone for tresspassing, even if you have a sign saying that
roll.gif

That crazy thing is, my friend first saw this over 6 years ago. BTW the cars he says chased them out were a Suburban and a Crown Victoria... real weird

You have to go in deeper now and investigate further, it's your obligation to this community. You can't just tease us with a vague thread and a Google Maps screenshot we need some real footage of plight and bloodshed.

You have to go in deeper now and investigate further, it's your obligation to this community. You can't just tease us with a vague thread and a Google Maps screenshot we need some real footage of plight and bloodshed.

Originally Posted by CallHimAR

Possibly a militia groups compound? 
Would explain why they don't want trespassers and why they have security waiting on the road for them.

ruby ridge  comes   to   mind

Would explain why they don't want trespassers and why they have security waiting on the road for them.

Back
Top Bottom