Can this be legal? Crazy long driveway, sign warns nobody gets out alive...

Video and more pics would be helpful.
nerd.gif

I love those sorts of signs - although that is a little extreme.

The one I see often when I am a little out of town is a big sign saying "do not turn in this driveway". They're on a backroad in the middle of nowhere - the road is straight. Is there really a big problem with tons of people turning in their drive that they had to make a sign?

I quite often make a turn there just for fun too. I don't have to or anything, I go out of my way by doing it but it amuses me. I wouldn't do it if the sign wasn't there.

I love those sorts of signs - although that is a little extreme.

The one I see often when I am a little out of town is a big sign saying "do not turn in this driveway". They're on a backroad in the middle of nowhere - the road is straight. Is there really a big problem with tons of people turning in their drive that they had to make a sign?

I quite often make a turn there just for fun too. I don't have to or anything, I go out of my way by doing it but it amuses me. I wouldn't do it if the sign wasn't there.

You should go in with a motorcycle, easier to turn around and get away. You're gonna need it

You should go in with a motorcycle, easier to turn around and get away. You're gonna need it

And you can't just kill someone for tresspassing, even if you have a sign saying that

Yes you can. Castle Law, you don't even need a sign. Hell, in TX you can go run some dudes down for robbing a neighbor's house who you admittedly don't know, after the 911 operator told you not to, and shoot them in the back while they're running away and get off ( en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joe_Horn_shooting_controversy )

And I would guess he is into something illegal like maybe marinjuana harvesting or something but then you mentioned a Crown Vic and Suburban, those are usually Fed/Law Enforcement vehicles, so now I'm thinking something crooked but with Government backing. Report it to your local News and see if they will do a story on it. On slow news days, they'll run with anything

And you can't just kill someone for tresspassing, even if you have a sign saying that

Yes you can. Castle Law, you don't even need a sign. Hell, in TX you can go run some dudes down for robbing a neighbor's house who you admittedly don't know, after the 911 operator told you not to, and shoot them in the back while they're running away and get off ( en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joe_Horn_shooting_controversy )

And I would guess he is into something illegal like maybe marinjuana harvesting or something but then you mentioned a Crown Vic and Suburban, those are usually Fed/Law Enforcement vehicles, so now I'm thinking something crooked but with Government backing. Report it to your local News and see if they will do a story on it. On slow news days, they'll run with anything

Back
Top Bottom