Can this be legal? Crazy long driveway, sign warns nobody gets out alive...

In Michigan, I don't know but Texas and Oklahoma have people who seem to just wait for somebody to step in their driveway so they can kill your %%$. We're where the old joke about killing someone you don't like and dragging them onto your lawn originated

In Michigan, I don't know but Texas and Oklahoma have people who seem to just wait for somebody to step in their driveway so they can kill your %%$. We're where the old joke about killing someone you don't like and dragging them onto your lawn originated

It could be just that it's someone's house and they don't like visitors. People put up crazy signs to scare anyone away.

It could be just that it's someone's house and they don't like visitors. People put up crazy signs to scare anyone away.

because people on here know exactly what's going on at this random location. nosy

because people on here know exactly what's going on at this random location. nosy

private-property-if-you-can-read-this-you-are-within-range-500x350%2Bmcs.jpg

pimp.gif

This summer I've landed a job doing roof inspections. We specialize in residential homes that was WAYY THE TELL IN THE BUSH. Sometimes it takes me two hours of backroads to access the home.

I do drive a company truck but other than that nothing states that I am actually an inspector.

The key to looking like you belong there: a clipboard, hard hat and steel toed boots.

If i were you I would have a friend in the backseat with a videocamera filming you drive all the way up the drive to see what's there. If approached just say you are doing a mandatory state inspection on the residence. You'll need the address so you can promptly ask: "hello sir, is this xxx xxx road??"

And if it works.. just do a lap around the house (with the camera) and split.

but the idea here is that you refuse to let this thread become sour milk in the fridge of NT, therefore follow up with a scary *++ vid

This summer I've landed a job doing roof inspections. We specialize in residential homes that was WAYY THE TELL IN THE BUSH. Sometimes it takes me two hours of backroads to access the home.

I do drive a company truck but other than that nothing states that I am actually an inspector.

The key to looking like you belong there: a clipboard, hard hat and steel toed boots.

If i were you I would have a friend in the backseat with a videocamera filming you drive all the way up the drive to see what's there. If approached just say you are doing a mandatory state inspection on the residence. You'll need the address so you can promptly ask: "hello sir, is this xxx xxx road??"

but the idea here is that you refuse to let this thread become sour milk in the fridge of NT, therefore follow up with a scary *++ vid

but the idea here is that you refuse to let this thread become sour milk in the fridge of NT, therefore follow up with a scary ++% vid
pimp.gif

but the idea here is that you refuse to let this thread become sour milk in the fridge of NT, therefore follow up with a scary ++% vid
pimp.gif

Would an AFB, FBI, or Area 51 have a shoot to kill policy if they just see a random person walking? I don't understand our right to do such a thing... I can technically leave my door open to my house, inviting people in, and then shoot them as they enter my private property?

that reminds me of ol dude out in Texas who shot and killed two burgulars on his neighbors property. He stated immediately, "im gonna kill em".

Would an AFB, FBI, or Area 51 have a shoot to kill policy if they just see a random person walking? I don't understand our right to do such a thing... I can technically leave my door open to my house, inviting people in, and then shoot them as they enter my private property?

that reminds me of ol dude out in Texas who shot and killed two burgulars on his neighbors property. He stated immediately, "im gonna kill em".

Back
Top Bottom