Can this be legal? Crazy long driveway, sign warns nobody gets out alive...

That is mad creepy though. You might be onto to something...take the 12 gauge.

That is mad creepy though. You might be onto to something...take the 12 gauge.

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

texas-chain-saw-massacre_1974.jpg
, though?

roll.gif

Originally Posted by Bozo7000

Ed Gein
Charles Manson
Ted Bundy
Albert Hale
Jeffery Dahmer
Richard Ramirez

it fits...
roll.gif

Y'all are gonna have him too scared to go now.

this thread is
pimp.gif
 Op, if i lived even anywhere near you i would do it in a minute. Dont chicken out its the adventure of a lifetime

this thread is
pimp.gif
 Op, if i lived even anywhere near you i would do it in a minute. Dont chicken out its the adventure of a lifetime

Originally Posted by Noskey

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

If I can ustream it it'll be the thread of the year......

Only if you get shot at and get a clear view of it. If you die you'll have the thread of the decade. Up there with the kid who killed himself on the BodyBuilders forums.
If you get captured and held in their torture/rape dungeon with your camera on the whole time, you'll be an internet legend
pimp.gif

Good luck and RIP.
link?
nerd.gif

Only if you get shot at and get a clear view of it. If you die you'll have the thread of the decade. Up there with the kid who killed himself on the BodyBuilders forums.
If you get captured and held in their torture/rape dungeon with your camera on the whole time, you'll be an internet legend
pimp.gif

Good luck and RIP.
link?
nerd.gif

Maybe this is it, OP? This is just down the road from what you posted.

31169428.jpg
OP just a suggestion gather a bunch of people and play softball on the field next to it and "accidentaly" hit the ball to the house
laugh.gif

Maybe this is it, OP? This is just down the road from what you posted.

31169428.jpg
OP just a suggestion gather a bunch of people and play softball on the field next to it and "accidentaly" hit the ball to the house
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

pimp.gif

Good luck and RIP.
link?
nerd.gif
You dont remember that? It was like last year, and the guys in Misc watched his Justin(dot)tv where he ODed on pills. Then the cops busted down his door, and when he didnt flinch everyone watching flipped *$#!.

Wired article

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

pimp.gif

Good luck and RIP.
link?
nerd.gif
You dont remember that? It was like last year, and the guys in Misc watched his Justin(dot)tv where he ODed on pills. Then the cops busted down his door, and when he didnt flinch everyone watching flipped *$#!.

Wired article

So what exactly do I got to do? I'm not going up to the house tho... I know if i lived there and somebody rang my bell at night i'd have a gun drawn...

So what exactly do I got to do? I'm not going up to the house tho... I know if i lived there and somebody rang my bell at night i'd have a gun drawn...

Back
Top Bottom