Can this be legal? Crazy long driveway, sign warns nobody gets out alive...

Originally Posted by onlyjays9P

So what exactly do I got to do? I'm not going up to the house tho... I know if i lived there and somebody rang my bell at night i'd have a gun drawn...

Just drive past the sign man.... my friend claims they went like 10 yards past the sign and some cars came down....

And get a pic of the sign

Are you goin tonight!??! I was about to go to bed but if your goin I'm def stayin up for this ha ha

So what exactly do I got to do? I'm not going up to the house tho... I know if i lived there and somebody rang my bell at night i'd have a gun drawn...

Just drive past the sign man.... my friend claims they went like 10 yards past the sign and some cars came down....

Are you goin tonight!??! I was about to go to bed but if your goin I'm def stayin up for this ha ha

why is this thread 14 pages and OP never even went back

smh.gif

laugh.gif
@ how angry these forum noobs get over waiting for a thread to develop...give the man some time

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

roll.gif

Yeah that HAS to be it.... cause I remember that little house to the left of the entrance... and trees for days....

Other dude from Grand Rapids said he would go.... so go check it out man...
roll.gif

My friend today said he'd go back, as long as we were in a fast enough car that had reverse lights... we'll see
grin.gif
If I can ustream it it'll be the thread of the year......

thread would become legendary, this ones your chance for the history books, Cragmatic...don't blow it kid

*onlyjays9p does have a shot at swooping in and stealing all of your thunder though...its a race to internet sensation

Noskey and BrettTheJett had me dying on the last page too
roll.gif

laugh.gif
@ how angry these forum noobs get over waiting for a thread to develop...give the man some time

roll.gif

Yeah that HAS to be it.... cause I remember that little house to the left of the entrance... and trees for days....

Other dude from Grand Rapids said he would go.... so go check it out man...
roll.gif

My friend today said he'd go back, as long as we were in a fast enough car that had reverse lights... we'll see
grin.gif
If I can ustream it it'll be the thread of the year......

thread would become legendary, this ones your chance for the history books, Cragmatic...don't blow it kid

*onlyjays9p does have a shot at swooping in and stealing all of your thunder though...its a race to internet sensation

Noskey and BrettTheJett had me dying on the last page too
roll.gif

yea man video tape you walking up to the sign than just stand 2 yards past it n see if anything happens

yea man video tape you walking up to the sign than just stand 2 yards past it n see if anything happens

Naw not tonight I gotta go next week sometime when I get this droid phone so i have a gps and be able to take pics
laugh.gif
  I'll take a pic of the street sign to 

Naw not tonight I gotta go next week sometime when I get this droid phone so i have a gps and be able to take pics
laugh.gif
  I'll take a pic of the street sign to 

roll.gif
This thread is gonna get crazy drawn out....

Which of us is gonna end up going first.... its a race to NT fame
laugh.gif

I'm sure we could always find a homeless person in downtown GR and offer him some beer to walk down the driveway up to the house. Pick up a cheap pay as you go phone so we can keep in touch with him as he walks... I can just picture it now.....the homeless guy is all fine and dandy and all of a sudden "oh s@$Ttttttttt!" Then you lose the call...
roll.gif

roll.gif
This thread is gonna get crazy drawn out....

Which of us is gonna end up going first.... its a race to NT fame
laugh.gif

I'm sure we could always find a homeless person in downtown GR and offer him some beer to walk down the driveway up to the house. Pick up a cheap pay as you go phone so we can keep in touch with him as he walks... I can just picture it now.....the homeless guy is all fine and dandy and all of a sudden "oh s@$Ttttttttt!" Then you lose the call...
roll.gif

that little tiny %%* road! that +*$* cant even be called a driveway
laugh.gif

Had me thinking it was this

5ed36377d85ba70bb14e6cd9dc7c4631.jpg

but darker and scarier. OP better deliver 

that little tiny %%* road! that +*$* cant even be called a driveway
laugh.gif

Had me thinking it was this

5ed36377d85ba70bb14e6cd9dc7c4631.jpg

but darker and scarier. OP better deliver 

This started good but it's wack now. OP just go at night and record the findings or delete this SN and never come back on NT...

This started good but it's wack now. OP just go at night and record the findings or delete this SN and never come back on NT...

Idk if you got a camera or something we can go out there tonight i'll drive.

Back
Top Bottom