Can this be legal? Crazy long driveway, sign warns nobody gets out alive...

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Originally Posted by onlyjays9P

So what exactly do I got to do? I'm not going up to the house tho... I know if i lived there and somebody rang my bell at night i'd have a gun drawn...

Just drive past the sign man.... my friend claims they went like 10 yards past the sign and some cars came down....

And get a pic of the sign

Are you goin tonight!??! I was about to go to bed but if your goin I'm def stayin up for this ha ha
Idk if you got a camera or something we can go out there tonight i'll drive.

NT detectives come through again. OP got the inside scoop, the owners name, 2 houses inside that hedge maze of his, and the vehicles.
laugh.gif
OP you need to creep that spot like its metal gear solid

NT detectives come through again. OP got the inside scoop, the owners name, 2 houses inside that hedge maze of his, and the vehicles.
laugh.gif
OP you need to creep that spot like its metal gear solid

So what exactly do I got to do? I'm not going up to the house tho... I know if i lived there and somebody rang my bell at night i'd have a gun drawn...

Just drive past the sign man.... my friend claims they went like 10 yards past the sign and some cars came down....

Are you goin tonight!??! I was about to go to bed but if your goin I'm def stayin up for this ha ha

no excuse now op

and after u get raped by the owner of that forbidden forrest...you can get raped by onlyjays in his whip

no excuse now op

and after u get raped by the owner of that forbidden forrest...you can get raped by onlyjays in his whip

the actual pic of the compound/ haunted forest temple of doom...
eek.gif

i bet they got the music from the Ocarina of time forest temple playin in that $%#@#... that would $%# up ANYONE. act like that wouldn't creep you the hell out.

gotta take a pic of that sign tho.

the actual pic of the compound/ haunted forest temple of doom...
eek.gif

i bet they got the music from the Ocarina of time forest temple playin in that $%#@#... that would $%# up ANYONE. act like that wouldn't creep you the hell out.

gotta take a pic of that sign tho.

I'm about to go to bed, but we'll figure something out soon, we gotta get to the bottom of this
grin.gif

Like I said, I have a few people who said they'd go check it out again, I rather go with a bunch of people then just 2.

I'm about to go to bed, but we'll figure something out soon, we gotta get to the bottom of this
grin.gif

Like I said, I have a few people who said they'd go check it out again, I rather go with a bunch of people then just 2.

Moment of truth.. Is OP all talk, or is he down?

I don't know guys, but it really might not be anything. There's plenty of signs like that all over, especially in the South. Thought came to me that it could be someone who just wants to be left alone.
ohwell.gif

Moment of truth.. Is OP all talk, or is he down?

I don't know guys, but it really might not be anything. There's plenty of signs like that all over, especially in the South. Thought came to me that it could be someone who just wants to be left alone.
ohwell.gif

You gotta go now...what is it 12:46 out there? Make it happen Crag...

Also make sure you use this plan, seems like it'd work

Originally Posted by theconditioner

Originally Posted by Kookcle

Originally Posted by Noskey

Maybe this is it, OP? This is just down the road from what you posted.

31169428.jpg
OPjust a suggestion gather a bunch of people and play softball on thefield next to it and "accidentaly" hit the ball to the house
laugh.gif
lol this.

Or you could go special ops style.

[Commando Voice]

Start on the northwest end of Cumings Ct.

http://maps.google.com/ma...003795,0.009645&z=17

Fromthere, trek south, staying in the wooded area as much as possible. Enter the compound from the northwest corner, using the trees as cover:

http://maps.google.com/ma...001898,0.004823&z=18

Thisstrategy will bring you closest to the actual house / undergroundprison without being seen.  Keep an eye out for video surveillancehidden in the trees.  In the meantime I'll be playing Street Fighterand watching videos on YouTube for lulz.  Good luck, you son of a

[/Commando Voice]

You gotta go now...what is it 12:46 out there? Make it happen Crag...

Also make sure you use this plan, seems like it'd work

Originally Posted by theconditioner

Originally Posted by Kookcle

Originally Posted by Noskey

Maybe this is it, OP? This is just down the road from what you posted.

31169428.jpg
OPjust a suggestion gather a bunch of people and play softball on thefield next to it and "accidentaly" hit the ball to the house
laugh.gif
lol this.

Or you could go special ops style.

[Commando Voice]

Start on the northwest end of Cumings Ct.

http://maps.google.com/ma...003795,0.009645&z=17

Fromthere, trek south, staying in the wooded area as much as possible. Enter the compound from the northwest corner, using the trees as cover:

http://maps.google.com/ma...001898,0.004823&z=18

Thisstrategy will bring you closest to the actual house / undergroundprison without being seen.  Keep an eye out for video surveillancehidden in the trees.  In the meantime I'll be playing Street Fighterand watching videos on YouTube for lulz.  Good luck, you son of a

[/Commando Voice]

Back
Top Bottom