Can this be legal? Crazy long driveway, sign warns nobody gets out alive...

Originally Posted by Jerry Hughes

indifferent.gif
^

laugh.gif
 that's all that was there to see some damn lights... no sign... no cars chasing.... Like i said you guys find some haunted place not that far from grand rapids ill go. Me and my boys want to go here http://www.strangeusa.com...ion.aspx?locationid=5110
but we will check that place in kzoo to if you want.
laugh.gif

Really?

If someone doesn't GO UP THE THE HOUSE tonight we may as well lock this up.

Yall weak, i'd be there in a heartbeat.

Infact.. I live in Edmonton, AB (canada). If you know of something crazy out here like this I WILL GO AND RECORD the whole thing.

Really?

Infact.. I live in Edmonton, AB (canada). If you know of something crazy out here like this I WILL GO AND RECORD the whole thing.

If there was nothing interesting you couldve at least lied to us and made something it so that we dont all have this *%%!@@ feeling deep within our souls after reading all these pages for nothin.

If there was nothing interesting you couldve at least lied to us and made something it so that we dont all have this *%%!@@ feeling deep within our souls after reading all these pages for nothin.

Originally Posted by jeenewed

Originally Posted by onlyjays9P

indifferent.gif
^

laugh.gif
 that's all that was there to see some damn lights... no sign... no cars chasing.... Like i said you guys find some haunted place not that far from grand rapids ill go. Me and my boys want to go here http://www.strangeusa.com...ion.aspx?locationid=5110
laugh.gif
Wait a sec. How close is this Farmington place to GR? Put theres this place there that your car gets pushed up the hill. Find it under farmington.
http://theshadowlands.net/places/michigan
I'll go there too. I'll have to wait till I get this droid phone to take videos. None of us have a video camera so the best I can do is pics. I'm down to hit up as many haunted places you can find since me and my boys try to go to every spot we hear about we've gone to the ada witch thing a couple times never seen anything it took us going out there twice before we found the cemetary and the way we found it was spooky as hell we were turning around to go back down the street to keep looking and as we turned around the headlights shinned on a tombstone it was pretty creepy lol

Originally Posted by jeenewed

Originally Posted by onlyjays9P

indifferent.gif
^

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Wait a sec. How close is this Farmington place to GR? Put theres this place there that your car gets pushed up the hill. Find it under farmington.
http://theshadowlands.net/places/michigan
I'll go there too. I'll have to wait till I get this droid phone to take videos. None of us have a video camera so the best I can do is pics. I'm down to hit up as many haunted places you can find since me and my boys try to go to every spot we hear about we've gone to the ada witch thing a couple times never seen anything it took us going out there twice before we found the cemetary and the way we found it was spooky as hell we were turning around to go back down the street to keep looking and as we turned around the headlights shinned on a tombstone it was pretty creepy lol

OP... this is all you since onlyjays9p and his boys were too afraid. (no video though??)

Here's the plate

istockphoto_500009-baseball-home-plate.jpg

..step up to it.

Yuku is slow enough... can you really justify the creation of a 22 page thread? If nothing comes of this, it's a catastrophic waste of bandwidth.

OP... this is all you since onlyjays9p and his boys were too afraid. (no video though??)

Here's the plate

istockphoto_500009-baseball-home-plate.jpg

..step up to it.

Yuku is slow enough... can you really justify the creation of a 22 page thread? If nothing comes of this, it's a catastrophic waste of bandwidth.

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

Really?

Then do it...
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

Really?

Then do it...
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom