Can this be legal? Crazy long driveway, sign warns nobody gets out alive...

SMFGDH.
indifferent.gif

how were you gonna see the sign/house, if yall didn't even go in the driveway?

forget a haunted house. this place has live people that would possibly kill you, which is more interesting.

forget a haunted house. this place has live people that would possibly kill you, which is more interesting.

Originally Posted by 23kidd

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

Really?

If someone doesn't GO UP THE THE HOUSE tonight we may as well lock this up.

Yall weak, i'd be there in a heartbeat.

Infact.. I live in Edmonton, AB (canada). If you know of something crazy out here like this I WILL GO AND RECORD the whole thing.
Then do it...
nerd.gif
I am unaware of anything spooky/risky here.
Did a little research and this is all I found :

There is a house on the southside of edmonton
its on 17th street just off 9th ave
its abandoned, and looks like its over 100 years old, you can still see the creepy old wallpaper and stuff
its hard to find because its on the top of this hill, covered in trees.you cant see it from the road you need to park and get out and go upthe backside of the hill to this lilttle path and you will see the house

I'll drive by to see if it's still there 
nerd.gif

Really?

Infact.. I live in Edmonton, AB (canada). If you know of something crazy out here like this I WILL GO AND RECORD the whole thing.
Then do it...
nerd.gif

its abandoned, and looks like its over 100 years old, you can still see the creepy old wallpaper and stuff
its hard to find because its on the top of this hill, covered in trees.you cant see it from the road you need to park and get out and go upthe backside of the hill to this lilttle path and you will see the house

I'll drive by to see if it's still there 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by jeenewed

Originally Posted by onlyjays9P

Originally Posted by rpjgator

I'm till waiting for him to get up and post pics. Since this is NT ill offer you guys something... google search haunted places in michigan and if you find something thats not more than a hour drive away from Grand Rapids i'll go there take pics and if its secluded and not on some busy road ill get out walk around take tagged pics whatever lol

there are a few on this site it seems my man. http://www.hauntedhouses.com/states/mi/
rw5nwy.jpg
You guys pick the one you want me to go to most and i'll go 
laugh.gif
 i'll even make a NT poster or something and leave it there.
http://www.hauntedhouses....kalamazoo_sanitorium.cfm

Tonight. Have a stream somewhere too.
do it u wont

Originally Posted by jeenewed

Originally Posted by rpjgator

I'm till waiting for him to get up and post pics. Since this is NT ill offer you guys something... google search haunted places in michigan and if you find something thats not more than a hour drive away from Grand Rapids i'll go there take pics and if its secluded and not on some busy road ill get out walk around take tagged pics whatever lol

there are a few on this site it seems my man. http://www.hauntedhouses.com/states/mi/
rw5nwy.jpg
You guys pick the one you want me to go to most and i'll go 
laugh.gif
 i'll even make a NT poster or something and leave it there.
http://www.hauntedhouses....kalamazoo_sanitorium.cfm

Tonight. Have a stream somewhere too.
do it u wont

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

Why not just send pizza's to the house? Then if you hear of a dead delivery guy.....we will know why. OP still actin like a girl about this though
eyes.gif

-The Juice

Elaborate please
You are acting like a girl because you are trying to gather an army just to drive down some driveway. Seriously, how old are you? Nothing is going to happen and this thread will end up bein very anti-climatic.

if you are really that scared, go buy a gun, or just bring bottles of vodka with towels shoved at the top.

-The Juice

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

Why not just send pizza's to the house? Then if you hear of a dead delivery guy.....we will know why. OP still actin like a girl about this though
eyes.gif

-The Juice

Elaborate please
You are acting like a girl because you are trying to gather an army just to drive down some driveway. Seriously, how old are you? Nothing is going to happen and this thread will end up bein very anti-climatic.

if you are really that scared, go buy a gun, or just bring bottles of vodka with towels shoved at the top.

-The Juice

I was out in sparta at 3 in the morning and I was expecting to see some dark driveway that led to woods and a creepy house. It was a nice driveway with fancy outdoor lights I wasn't going to go drive all they way up to their house at 3 in the morning with my brights on to go wake up someone up that prolly had to work in the morning. NO I WASNT SCARED there was nothing scary about it there WAS NO SIGN as far as we went in and OP said the sign was 10-15yards into the driveway you can see in the pic past 10-15 yards. OP is more than welcome to drive up to the house late at night but i'm not going to do that, maybe the sign is by the house idk but im telling you it wasnt creepy scary or any other word.

I was out in sparta at 3 in the morning and I was expecting to see some dark driveway that led to woods and a creepy house. It was a nice driveway with fancy outdoor lights I wasn't going to go drive all they way up to their house at 3 in the morning with my brights on to go wake up someone up that prolly had to work in the morning. NO I WASNT SCARED there was nothing scary about it there WAS NO SIGN as far as we went in and OP said the sign was 10-15yards into the driveway you can see in the pic past 10-15 yards. OP is more than welcome to drive up to the house late at night but i'm not going to do that, maybe the sign is by the house idk but im telling you it wasnt creepy scary or any other word.

Really?

Then do it...
nerd.gif

http://www.theshadowlands.net/places/canada.htm
Pick a spot sir. Alberta is right at the top.
wink.gif

Really?

Then do it...
nerd.gif

http://www.theshadowlands.net/places/canada.htm
Pick a spot sir. Alberta is right at the top.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by jretro23

I go hunting from Oct to Dec Up north. Up north Michigan is where those people are... My buddies Uncle has ran into people like that a few times. One time he was going up camping with his family and had young kids in the car and he pulled into a driveway because he was lost and he was going to ask for directions and he got to a sign similar to what the op said the sign thats supposed to be there said, he was about to pull out and find a different place to ask when 2 guys come out with AR-15's and said get the #$%# outta here and thats with 2 young kids and his wife in the car. And if your asking me to go piss off those type of crazy people your crazy.... 

Originally Posted by jretro23

I go hunting from Oct to Dec Up north. Up north Michigan is where those people are... My buddies Uncle has ran into people like that a few times. One time he was going up camping with his family and had young kids in the car and he pulled into a driveway because he was lost and he was going to ask for directions and he got to a sign similar to what the op said the sign thats supposed to be there said, he was about to pull out and find a different place to ask when 2 guys come out with AR-15's and said get the #$%# outta here and thats with 2 young kids and his wife in the car. And if your asking me to go piss off those type of crazy people your crazy.... 

He called ducktales on you OP, prove him wrong. Tonight.
nerd.gif

He called ducktales on you OP, prove him wrong. Tonight.
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom