Can this be legal? Crazy long driveway, sign warns nobody gets out alive...

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

Originally Posted by 23kidd

Really?

If someone doesn't GO UP THE THE HOUSE tonight we may as well lock this up.

Yall weak, i'd be there in a heartbeat.

Infact.. I live in Edmonton, AB (canada). If you know of something crazy out here like this I WILL GO AND RECORD the whole thing.
Then do it...
nerd.gif
I am unaware of anything spooky/risky here.
Did a little research and this is all I found :

There is a house on the southside of edmonton
its on 17th street just off 9th ave
its abandoned, and looks like its over 100 years old, you can still see the creepy old wallpaper and stuff
its hard to find because its on the top of this hill, covered in trees.you cant see it from the road you need to park and get out and go upthe backside of the hill to this lilttle path and you will see the house

well make sure you get the hell out of your car because it says right there. "you can't see it from the road you need to park and get out...."

Originally Posted by 23kidd

Really?

If someone doesn't GO UP THE THE HOUSE tonight we may as well lock this up.

Yall weak, i'd be there in a heartbeat.

Infact.. I live in Edmonton, AB (canada). If you know of something crazy out here like this I WILL GO AND RECORD the whole thing.
Then do it...
nerd.gif
I am unaware of anything spooky/risky here.
Did a little research and this is all I found :

There is a house on the southside of edmonton
its on 17th street just off 9th ave
its abandoned, and looks like its over 100 years old, you can still see the creepy old wallpaper and stuff
its hard to find because its on the top of this hill, covered in trees.you cant see it from the road you need to park and get out and go upthe backside of the hill to this lilttle path and you will see the house

well make sure you get the hell out of your car because it says right there. "you can't see it from the road you need to park and get out...."

Originally Posted by Oskar Kokoshka

Originally Posted by onlyjays9P

I was out in sparta at 3 in the morning and I was expecting to see some dark driveway that led to woods and a creepy house. It was a nice driveway with fancy outdoor lights I wasn't going to go drive all they way up to their house at 3 in the morning with my brights on to go wake up someone up that prolly had to work in the morning. NO I WASNT SCARED there was nothing scary about it there WAS NO SIGN as far as we went in and OP said the sign was 10-15yards into the driveway you can see in the pic past 10-15 yards. OP is more than welcome to drive up to the house late at night but i'm not going to do that, maybe the sign is by the house idk but im telling you it wasnt creepy scary or any other word.
He called ducktales on you OP, prove him wrong. Tonight.
nerd.gif
This.

And I think onlyjays went to the wrong spot.

I was out in sparta at 3 in the morning and I was expecting to see some dark driveway that led to woods and a creepy house. It was a nice driveway with fancy outdoor lights I wasn't going to go drive all they way up to their house at 3 in the morning with my brights on to go wake up someone up that prolly had to work in the morning. NO I WASNT SCARED there was nothing scary about it there WAS NO SIGN as far as we went in and OP said the sign was 10-15yards into the driveway you can see in the pic past 10-15 yards. OP is more than welcome to drive up to the house late at night but i'm not going to do that, maybe the sign is by the house idk but im telling you it wasnt creepy scary or any other word.
nerd.gif
This.

Originally Posted by SaintVitus07

nerd.gif
This.

I went to the address of the place that was posted look at the pic of the address
laugh.gif
 I'm not calling Ducktales but maybe thats not the place... maybe someone else owns it now since the last time his friends went there idk but i can tell you that the place you guys posted is not crazy or anything...

nerd.gif
This.

I went to the address of the place that was posted look at the pic of the address
laugh.gif
 I'm not calling Ducktales but maybe thats not the place... maybe someone else owns it now since the last time his friends went there idk but i can tell you that the place you guys posted is not crazy or anything...

Man just go up to that 1st house posted and be a man! don't start something you can't finish man

Man just go up to that 1st house posted and be a man! don't start something you can't finish man

Originally Posted by Whos Killian

How can you go there and not go all the way down to get the good pics. Your a $##$$

indifferent.gif
   You like pics of normal houses with fancy outdoor lights along the driveway???  Like I said OP can drive to the house... it's his post and i'm sure he want's to have those pics for you. I just scoped it out for him
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Whos Killian

How can you go there and not go all the way down to get the good pics. Your a $##$$

indifferent.gif
   You like pics of normal houses with fancy outdoor lights along the driveway???  Like I said OP can drive to the house... it's his post and i'm sure he want's to have those pics for you. I just scoped it out for him
laugh.gif

nerd.gif
This.

laugh.gif
since you guys live near the damn place just pick up Cragmatic and drive there together
laugh.gif

nerd.gif
This.

laugh.gif
since you guys live near the damn place just pick up Cragmatic and drive there together
laugh.gif

Alright to Onlyjays... I apologize hardcore... I sent you to the WRONG place....
smh.gif
@ me.... yes I admit I'm an idiot... I showed my friend that we went with that haunted forest temple and he said that aint it.

If you go down a little on Long Lake Road on Bing Maps toward 15 mile... theres a road called Old school forest lane.... or something... its right past that... if you flip it you can see the the side of the sign on Bing Birds Eye View... now thats a much longer drive way... its not as creepy looking at the forest temple one... but Onlyjays you gotta head back there tonight man
roll.gif

I can't believe I effed it up. We are heading there tomorrow night for sure, I'd post pics but I gotta head back to work. Long Lake and Old School Forest Lane....

Alright to Onlyjays... I apologize hardcore... I sent you to the WRONG place....
smh.gif
@ me.... yes I admit I'm an idiot... I showed my friend that we went with that haunted forest temple and he said that aint it.

If you go down a little on Long Lake Road on Bing Maps toward 15 mile... theres a road called Old school forest lane.... or something... its right past that... if you flip it you can see the the side of the sign on Bing Birds Eye View... now thats a much longer drive way... its not as creepy looking at the forest temple one... but Onlyjays you gotta head back there tonight man
roll.gif

I can't believe I effed it up. We are heading there tomorrow night for sure, I'd post pics but I gotta head back to work. Long Lake and Old School Forest Lane....

Ah, hope again!

But c'mon man!  Messing up my logistics and stuff..

Originally Posted by theconditioner

lol this.

Or you could go special ops style.

[Commando Voice]

Start on the northwest end of Cumings Ct.

http://maps.google.com/ma...003795,0.009645&z=17

From there, trek south, staying in the wooded area as much as possible.  Enter the compound from the northwest corner, using the trees as cover:

http://maps.google.com/ma...001898,0.004823&z=18

This strategy will bring you closest to the actual house / underground prison without being seen.  Keep an eye out for video surveillance hidden in the trees.  In the meantime I'll be playing Street Fighter and watching videos on YouTube for lulz.  Good luck, you son of a

[/Commando Voice]

Whatever though, post a link to some coordinates via Google Maps.  I want to see this place!  lol

Yeah... first thing my friend said was... thats not it... that place has a nice paved driveway....

This other one I just described is all dirt road.... you can see the side of the sign.. thats definitely it. Once again I apologize for sending you to the wrong place
roll.gif

My friends from Sparta and is going home to his parents tonight and says he'll go get a pic of the sign and send it to me so we'll see... but he said we can go tomorrow night

Ah, hope again!

But c'mon man!  Messing up my logistics and stuff..

Originally Posted by theconditioner

lol this.

Or you could go special ops style.

[Commando Voice]

Start on the northwest end of Cumings Ct.

http://maps.google.com/ma...003795,0.009645&z=17

From there, trek south, staying in the wooded area as much as possible.  Enter the compound from the northwest corner, using the trees as cover:

http://maps.google.com/ma...001898,0.004823&z=18

This strategy will bring you closest to the actual house / underground prison without being seen.  Keep an eye out for video surveillance hidden in the trees.  In the meantime I'll be playing Street Fighter and watching videos on YouTube for lulz.  Good luck, you son of a

[/Commando Voice]

Whatever though, post a link to some coordinates via Google Maps.  I want to see this place!  lol

Back
Top Bottom