Can this be legal? Crazy long driveway, sign warns nobody gets out alive...

This has a "wrong turn" type feel to it. 

MV5BMTEwMzQyMjg2ODleQTJeQWpwZ15BbWU2MDQ4NDQxNw@@._V1._SX485_SY321_.jpg

wt33.jpg

Yall gonna f*@^ around and have this type dude hunting you down.  rip

This has a "wrong turn" type feel to it. 

MV5BMTEwMzQyMjg2ODleQTJeQWpwZ15BbWU2MDQ4NDQxNw@@._V1._SX485_SY321_.jpg

wt33.jpg

Yall gonna f*@^ around and have this type dude hunting you down.  rip

This thread has gone wayyy too long without successful pics or a visit. I'm just gonna stay away till Sun. and there better be something by then

This thread has gone wayyy too long without successful pics or a visit. I'm just gonna stay away till Sun. and there better be something by then

Originally Posted by onlyjays9P

Well that seals the deal... I'm not going for sure. Someone has called this guy and warned him people are coming to "investigate" his property.  Good luck to whoever goes your going to be met by guns either by the owner or cops.

Wow..... this is why we can't have nice things here on NT...exactly why I never participate in posting pics of girls.... someone has and ALWAYS will snitch...

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by onlyjays9P

Well that seals the deal... I'm not going for sure. Someone has called this guy and warned him people are coming to "investigate" his property.  Good luck to whoever goes your going to be met by guns either by the owner or cops.

Wow..... this is why we can't have nice things here on NT...exactly why I never participate in posting pics of girls.... someone has and ALWAYS will snitch...

indifferent.gif

you can't drag this thread to 30+ pages and not deliver now. no one's gonna call the dude just 'cause it's on a bodybuilding forum, just go.
smile.gif

you can't drag this thread to 30+ pages and not deliver now. no one's gonna call the dude just 'cause it's on a bodybuilding forum, just go.
smile.gif

Yeah... wheres it say someone called him? That thread has been on there for 3 days and is only one page....??

Yeah... wheres it say someone called him? That thread has been on there for 3 days and is only one page....??

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

I dont know for sure someone did, but if its on 2 forums and his name and number has been posted i'm sure he knows about it somehow.

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

I dont know for sure someone did, but if its on 2 forums and his name and number has been posted i'm sure he knows about it somehow.

Back
Top Bottom