Can this be legal? Crazy long driveway, sign warns nobody gets out alive...

I doubt anybody called OP..you're just scared. #instigating

nerd.gif

SOOOOOO...who snitched!?
But I'd go during the day just to be safe. Back the car in so you can leave quicker.

YOU GOTTA DO IT!

SOOOOOO...who snitched!?
But I'd go during the day just to be safe. Back the car in so you can leave quicker.

YOU GOTTA DO IT!

I'm gonna apologize in advance. but I won't be going tonight. Not because I'm shook, but I do have a life and ended up finding something better to do, which I'm not gonna turn down in order to impress a bunch of people on the internet I don't even know
laugh.gif
. Be patient NT, it is in the works. And Kalamazoo what happened to stealing the sign?!?! Look how long that driveway is, if you back into the driveway, you can surely do something to the sign and still get the hell outta there
smile.gif

I'm gonna apologize in advance. but I won't be going tonight. Not because I'm shook, but I do have a life and ended up finding something better to do, which I'm not gonna turn down in order to impress a bunch of people on the internet I don't even know
laugh.gif
. Be patient NT, it is in the works. And Kalamazoo what happened to stealing the sign?!?! Look how long that driveway is, if you back into the driveway, you can surely do something to the sign and still get the hell outta there
smile.gif

Confirmed. This is right around the corner from my aunt's old house. She lived on Hickory Stick Ct., you can see it in a couple of the google map/bing pictures. I'm gonna ask my mom to call her and ask about it and see if we can get to the bottom of this.

Confirmed. This is right around the corner from my aunt's old house. She lived on Hickory Stick Ct., you can see it in a couple of the google map/bing pictures. I'm gonna ask my mom to call her and ask about it and see if we can get to the bottom of this.

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

laugh.gif
smile.gif
images

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

laugh.gif
smile.gif
images

Wow those Bodybuilding fa***ts straight up stole all my work
indifferent.gif

Which one of you is the snitch who took our thread over there?
nerd.gif

Wow those Bodybuilding fa***ts straight up stole all my work
indifferent.gif

Which one of you is the snitch who took our thread over there?
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom