Can this be legal? Crazy long driveway, sign warns nobody gets out alive...

smh.gif
@ OP always finding excuses for himself not going and telling others to go in his place.

Sorry I have a life outside of NT guys.....haha. Between working 40 hours a week, going to the gym 5 days a week, and having a social life, I can't just go whenever you all want me to...
smile.gif

Sorry I have a life outside of NT guys.....haha. Between working 40 hours a week, going to the gym 5 days a week, and having a social life, I can't just go whenever you all want me to...
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

I can't just go whenever you all want me to...
smile.gif

WRONG
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
It's cool Crag. We know you have things to do, but that's why Onlyjays is going... right?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

I can't just go whenever you all want me to...
smile.gif

WRONG
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
It's cool Crag. We know you have things to do, but that's why Onlyjays is going... right?
nerd.gif

Who was the cornball that leaked that to another site? NT always has one of those people. Bodybuilding forum is going to get the credit for everything.

Who was the cornball that leaked that to another site? NT always has one of those people. Bodybuilding forum is going to get the credit for everything.

if you end up going, i'd invest in a Satellite Phone, just to make your that house doesn't F*** around with Cell reception on his property

if you end up going, i'd invest in a Satellite Phone, just to make your that house doesn't F*** around with Cell reception on his property

Originally Posted by raffstyleXX

20p37s8.jpg

nerd.gif

That's a stretch dude. but hopefully it wasn't one of the Team Fitness regulars.
eyes.gif

As far as those wolf pictures go... I'm still laughing. Bloody hilarious.
pimp.gif

Anyways.. Could it be a consideration to sway one of those "bodybuilding bros" to go instead?
I mean, test the waters.... let them get shot first.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom