Can this be legal? Crazy long driveway, sign warns nobody gets out alive...

Wondered why this thread had 35 pages.
laugh.gif

Crag, you only sent him to the wrong place the first time around so you can feed us that line. "If it was me dont you think I woulda sent only jays to the right place... ". Why haven't you gone back yet? And why do you keep trying to send others over? Kinda fishy to me...

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

lol i'm convinced that Cragmatic is the person living there and is just looking for new people to kill.

This.. does make sense.
nerd.gif

Crag, what's your first and last name, the HS you graduated from, the name of your workplace, the name of the gym where you workout at?

lol i'm convinced that Cragmatic is the person living there and is just looking for new people to kill.

This.. does make sense.
nerd.gif

Crag, what's your first and last name, the HS you graduated from, the name of your workplace, the name of the gym where you workout at?

Originally Posted by Nktran001

This.. does make sense.
nerd.gif

And please post tagged pictures of your DL and SS card.

Originally Posted by Nktran001

This.. does make sense.
nerd.gif

And please post tagged pictures of your DL and SS card.

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Sorry I have a life outside of NT guys.....haha. Between working 40 hours a week, going to the gym 5 days a week, and having a social life, I can't just go whenever you all want me to...
smile.gif
grin.gif
dude is shook now. leave NT

Sorry I have a life outside of NT guys.....haha. Between working 40 hours a week, going to the gym 5 days a week, and having a social life, I can't just go whenever you all want me to...
smile.gif
grin.gif

Originally Posted by TheBawse

smile.gif
grin.gif
he ain't bout that life

smile.gif
grin.gif
he ain't bout that life

Originally Posted by 35KD

smile.gif
grin.gif
he ain't bout that life
I check for this thread every time I come on here.. but damn theres been 0 progress.

What was the point of telling us this story but never coming through with some pictures, just one of the damn sign would make us all happy and satisfied. I mean what more can we ask for, maybe a video of you going beyond the sign and being chased is the only thing better than a picture of this "sign" that we still havent seen, yet was stated in the original post.

I dont doubt that work and a social life makes things a bit more difficult, but damn youve got a 36 page thread full of Google/Bing Maps pictures
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 35KD

smile.gif
grin.gif
he ain't bout that life
I check for this thread every time I come on here.. but damn theres been 0 progress.

What was the point of telling us this story but never coming through with some pictures, just one of the damn sign would make us all happy and satisfied. I mean what more can we ask for, maybe a video of you going beyond the sign and being chased is the only thing better than a picture of this "sign" that we still havent seen, yet was stated in the original post.

I dont doubt that work and a social life makes things a bit more difficult, but damn youve got a 36 page thread full of Google/Bing Maps pictures
laugh.gif

Lol 36 pages but i like this thread. I really wanna know more about that place. 
i say we strap up about 20 NT'ers, in a ford F-650 and go in there ourselves. 

ill start the list,

1. icykicks79

2.craigmatic,

3.onlyjs9p

Back
Top Bottom