Can this be legal? Crazy long driveway, sign warns nobody gets out alive...

Originally Posted by raffstyleXX

20p37s8.jpg

nerd.gif

That's a stretch dude. but hopefully it wasn't one of the Team Fitness regulars.
eyes.gif

As far as those wolf pictures go... I'm still laughing. Bloody hilarious.
pimp.gif

Anyways.. Could it be a consideration to sway one of those "bodybuilding bros" to go instead?
I mean, test the waters.... let them get shot first.
laugh.gif

So I'm going to hell....we downloaded a fake caller id app, made a sparta area number show up. App has a voice changer and called up the kid who drove...left a voicemail.

I know who you are, and what you did, you were trespassing on my property. I have you and your friends on closed circuit camera, if you don't bring your friends back here by Sunday at 3pm, I'm going to kill you."

Dude is gonna be shook

So I'm going to hell....we downloaded a fake caller id app, made a sparta area number show up. App has a voice changer and called up the kid who drove...left a voicemail.

I know who you are, and what you did, you were trespassing on my property. I have you and your friends on closed circuit camera, if you don't bring your friends back here by Sunday at 3pm, I'm going to kill you."

Dude is gonna be shook

Crag, you only sent him to the wrong place the first time around so you can feed us that line. "If it was me dont you think I woulda sent only jays to the right place... ". Why haven't you gone back yet? And why do you keep trying to send others over? Kinda fishy to me...

Back
Top Bottom