Can this be legal? Crazy long driveway, sign warns nobody gets out alive...

BOUT TIME SOMEONE MANED UP
pimp.gif

You are honestly all ******ed....

This post has been active for less than a week. Me and my friends went out there last week tonight....

You flame me because within the week I wasn't able to back there, yet you applaud this guy because he got a picture of the sign? Hell if I realize NT would be that caught up in a pic of a sign, I would have taken a picture my first time there. As said I really don't drive anywhere at the moment and am pretty much reliant one who I can roll with, and the one friend who was interested in going back just didn't have a schedule that agreed with mine.

indifferent.gif
At everyone on here who gave me grief over that. As said when I originally made the post I really just wanted to see if anyone had any idea to what was going on back there. Flame me all you want however, if you really are going to flame someone over that... then you really don't have too much of a life to begin with.
grin.gif

This post has been active for less than a week. Me and my friends went out there last week tonight....

You flame me because within the week I wasn't able to back there, yet you applaud this guy because he got a picture of the sign? Hell if I realize NT would be that caught up in a pic of a sign, I would have taken a picture my first time there. As said I really don't drive anywhere at the moment and am pretty much reliant one who I can roll with, and the one friend who was interested in going back just didn't have a schedule that agreed with mine.

indifferent.gif
At everyone on here who gave me grief over that. As said when I originally made the post I really just wanted to see if anyone had any idea to what was going on back there. Flame me all you want however, if you really are going to flame someone over that... then you really don't have too much of a life to begin with.
grin.gif

Sorry no other pics. I was just told to get a pic of the sign and then people would vote for the can. I thought about going further but it was pretty damn dark and the driveway was real skinny. I wouldve reversed straight into a damn tree if I even thought I seen anything

Sorry no other pics. I was just told to get a pic of the sign and then people would vote for the can. I thought about going further but it was pretty damn dark and the driveway was real skinny. I wouldve reversed straight into a damn tree if I even thought I seen anything

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Damn someone did it
roll.gif

And no honestly everyone can call me a .... whatever you want to call me... but truth is my car is completely effed and I barely drive anywhere til I get a new car. So I'm reliant on whoever wants to drive... I've been trying to get everyone to go out there. I know you won't believe me.. but it's the truth
frown.gif

Thats def the sign I saw though...... now who wants to go past that thing??!??!
Hey OP...#kys

Damn someone did it
roll.gif

And no honestly everyone can call me a .... whatever you want to call me... but truth is my car is completely effed and I barely drive anywhere til I get a new car. So I'm reliant on whoever wants to drive... I've been trying to get everyone to go out there. I know you won't believe me.. but it's the truth
frown.gif

2rprwu9.gif

You're lying.
smh.gif

Damn someone did it
roll.gif

frown.gif

2rprwu9.gif

You're lying.
smh.gif

Damn someone did it
roll.gif

frown.gif

Hey OP...#kys

Whatever y'all say...
roll.gif

I don't drive anywhere... and all of my friends know it. But dude isn't lying... driveway is skinny as hell...... gotta reverse into there to be able to get out quickly.

And what am I going to tell my friends... I want to go down there so I can get a picture for NT? They would be
roll.gif
at me....

Whatever y'all say...
roll.gif

I don't drive anywhere... and all of my friends know it. But dude isn't lying... driveway is skinny as hell...... gotta reverse into there to be able to get out quickly.

And what am I going to tell my friends... I want to go down there so I can get a picture for NT? They would be
roll.gif
at me....

indifferent.gif
grin.gif

Whatever y'all say...
roll.gif

roll.gif
at me....
Riiiiiiight.

indifferent.gif
grin.gif

Whatever y'all say...
roll.gif

roll.gif
at me....
Riiiiiiight.

Back
Top Bottom