Can this be legal? Crazy long driveway, sign warns nobody gets out alive...

Dude.

tumblr_l3mds3qSvt1qbhtrto1_500.gif

You all damn well better vote this kids design into number one.

Seriously, if he doesn't win NT General doesn't deserve to exist anymore.

[url=http://www.greenlabelart.com/shopseries/shop_details.php?shop=18]http://www.greenlabelart....shop_details.php?shop=18[/url]

As far as OP is concerned.

This is the only sign you should ever be dealing with anymore.

sfg07_012.jpg

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Damn someone did it
roll.gif

And no honestly everyone can call me a .... whatever you want to call me... but truth is my car is completely effed and I barely drive anywhere til I get a new car. So I'm reliant on whoever wants to drive... I've been trying to get everyone to go out there. I know you won't believe me.. but it's the truth
frown.gif

Thats def the sign I saw though...... now who wants to go past that thing??!??!
Coward!

Damn someone did it
roll.gif

And no honestly everyone can call me a .... whatever you want to call me... but truth is my car is completely effed and I barely drive anywhere til I get a new car. So I'm reliant on whoever wants to drive... I've been trying to get everyone to go out there. I know you won't believe me.. but it's the truth
frown.gif

Thats def the sign I saw though...... now who wants to go past that thing??!??!
Coward!

Damn really???!?!?! Someone who's partly admin is going to do that?
indifferent.gif

Had I not discovered this place, this thread wouldn't exist.... but OKAY then. Once again sorry I have a live outside of a message board. And I already know half of the people flaming me are lames in real life. But i'll give the other half the benefit of the doubt.

You are all welcome I made this thread, gave you entertainment for a week... ungrateful jerks

indifferent.gif

Had I not discovered this place, this thread wouldn't exist.... but OKAY then. Once again sorry I have a live outside of a message board. And I already know half of the people flaming me are lames in real life. But i'll give the other half the benefit of the doubt.

You are all welcome I made this thread, gave you entertainment for a week... ungrateful jerks

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

You are honestly all ******ed....

This post has been active for less than a week. Me and my friends went out there last week tonight....

You flame me because within the week I wasn't able to back there, yet you applaud this guy because he got a picture of the sign? Hell if I realize NT would be that caught up in a pic of a sign, I would have taken a picture my first time there. As said I really don't drive anywhere at the moment and am pretty much reliant one who I can roll with, and the one friend who was interested in going back just didn't have a schedule that agreed with mine.

indifferent.gif
At everyone on here who gave me grief over that. As said when I originally made the post I really just wanted to see if anyone had any idea to what was going on back there. Flame me all you want however, if you really are going to flame someone over that... then you really don't have too much of a life to begin with.
grin.gif

+%*% Cragmatic. Good Job RSkiver89

You are honestly all ******ed....

This post has been active for less than a week. Me and my friends went out there last week tonight....

You flame me because within the week I wasn't able to back there, yet you applaud this guy because he got a picture of the sign? Hell if I realize NT would be that caught up in a pic of a sign, I would have taken a picture my first time there. As said I really don't drive anywhere at the moment and am pretty much reliant one who I can roll with, and the one friend who was interested in going back just didn't have a schedule that agreed with mine.

indifferent.gif
At everyone on here who gave me grief over that. As said when I originally made the post I really just wanted to see if anyone had any idea to what was going on back there. Flame me all you want however, if you really are going to flame someone over that... then you really don't have too much of a life to begin with.
grin.gif

+%*% Cragmatic. Good Job RSkiver89

I stonefaced you quite a few times a few minutes ago, but you are right.  You provided me with a week of entertainment and anticipation.  I am changing one of the stonefaces to a smoking hat.  

Here you go Crag:

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
pimp.gif

I stonefaced you quite a few times a few minutes ago, but you are right.  You provided me with a week of entertainment and anticipation.  I am changing one of the stonefaces to a smoking hat.  

Here you go Crag:

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
pimp.gif

indifferent.gif

images

indifferent.gif

images

indifferent.gif

Hahaha man don't take it so seriously. It's NT general, the only people who really get love here are the dudes that makes avas for people and that guy who used to post free mag subscriptions. Everyone else just takes up space.

If you really do care then one up Mt. Dew and go deeper down that road, otherwise you should just avoid this thread if it's actually gonna offend you.

indifferent.gif

Hahaha man don't take it so seriously. It's NT general, the only people who really get love here are the dudes that makes avas for people and that guy who used to post free mag subscriptions. Everyone else just takes up space.

If you really do care then one up Mt. Dew and go deeper down that road, otherwise you should just avoid this thread if it's actually gonna offend you.

Back
Top Bottom