Can this be legal? Crazy long driveway, sign warns nobody gets out alive...

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

You are honestly all ******ed....

This post has been active for less than a week. Me and my friends went out there last week tonight....

You flame me because within the week I wasn't able to back there, yet you applaud this guy because he got a picture of the sign? Hell if I realize NT would be that caught up in a pic of a sign, I would have taken a picture my first time there. As said I really don't drive anywhere at the moment and am pretty much reliant one who I can roll with, and the one friend who was interested in going back just didn't have a schedule that agreed with mine.

indifferent.gif
At everyone on here who gave me grief over that. As said when I originally made the post I really just wanted to see if anyone had any idea to what was going on back there. Flame me all you want however, if you really are going to flame someone over that... then you really don't have too much of a life to begin with.
grin.gif

you sound like a big baby. its okay, NT will still be your friend...

This post has been active for less than a week. Me and my friends went out there last week tonight....

You flame me because within the week I wasn't able to back there, yet you applaud this guy because he got a picture of the sign? Hell if I realize NT would be that caught up in a pic of a sign, I would have taken a picture my first time there. As said I really don't drive anywhere at the moment and am pretty much reliant one who I can roll with, and the one friend who was interested in going back just didn't have a schedule that agreed with mine.

indifferent.gif
At everyone on here who gave me grief over that. As said when I originally made the post I really just wanted to see if anyone had any idea to what was going on back there. Flame me all you want however, if you really are going to flame someone over that... then you really don't have too much of a life to begin with.
grin.gif

you sound like a big baby. its okay, NT will still be your friend...

indifferent.gif
grin.gif
zzzzzwhatwh4.gif

indifferent.gif
grin.gif
zzzzzwhatwh4.gif

Originally Posted by hymen man

No wonder your girl dumped you, Crag. ;P

Yeah... you are right.... because I never drive anywhere... was literally one of the reasons... and for the record I dumped her...
smile.gif

Someone SERIOUSLY needs to make a sig about this kid who took the pic that can be clicked on so he gets more votes and post up the HTML for it or whatever.

I'll rock that sig proudly until the contest is over.

Son could have ended up in another Wrong Turn sequel or on some texas chainsaw type joint but he did it anyway.

Someone SERIOUSLY needs to make a sig about this kid who took the pic that can be clicked on so he gets more votes and post up the HTML for it or whatever.

Son could have ended up in another Wrong Turn sequel or on some texas chainsaw type joint but he did it anyway.

Originally Posted by hymen man

No wonder your girl dumped you, Crag. ;P

Yeah... you are right.... because I never drive anywhere... was literally one of the reasons... and for the record I dumped her...
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Manglor

Son could have ended up in another Wrong Turn 2 sequel or on some texas chainsaw type joint but he did it anyway.
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom