Can this be legal? Crazy long driveway, sign warns nobody gets out alive...

Crag, you've been on NT long enough to know how General works. You can't honestly feel people had unfair expectations of you going back there. Quoting you...

I can't believe I effed it up. We are heading there tomorrow night for sure
My friends from Sparta and is going home to his parents tonight and says he'll go get a pic of the sign and send it to me so we'll see... but he said we can go tomorrow night
BTW I'm not going back tonight, I work at 8 AM... but we determined at work today we are going back tomorrow.
then others expressed interest in going too and apparently...

I have the weekend off, works for me!
then all of a sudden after the Bodybuilding forum thing broke...

Sorry I have a life outside of NT guys.....haha. Between working 40 hours a week, going to the gym 5 days a week, and having a social life, I can't just go whenever you all want me to...

when you set the time/date in the first place...Honestly, I believe you when you say your plans changed/no car/etc., but you definitely created/built up anticipation...

eek.gif
at that sign, rskiver, I voted as well. Pretty tight design even though I don't drink mountain dew.

eek.gif
at that sign, rskiver, I voted as well. Pretty tight design even though I don't drink mountain dew.

I voted.
pimp.gif
After the hype and then the 40 pages of nothingness because OP is female, at least something was produced in this thread.

Props to dude who went to the wrong place and RS.

I voted.
pimp.gif
After the hype and then the 40 pages of nothingness because OP is female, at least something was produced in this thread.

Props to dude who went to the wrong place and RS.

Back
Top Bottom