Can this be legal? Crazy long driveway, sign warns nobody gets out alive...

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Damn really???!?!?! Someone who's partly admin is going to do that?
indifferent.gif

Had I not discovered this place, this thread wouldn't exist.... but OKAY then. Once again sorry I have a live outside of a message board. And I already know half of the people flaming me are lames in real life. But i'll give the other half the benefit of the doubt.

You are all welcome I made this thread, gave you entertainment for a week... ungrateful jerks
Go away OP.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Damn really???!?!?! Someone who's partly admin is going to do that?
indifferent.gif

Had I not discovered this place, this thread wouldn't exist.... but OKAY then. Once again sorry I have a live outside of a message board. And I already know half of the people flaming me are lames in real life. But i'll give the other half the benefit of the doubt.

You are all welcome I made this thread, gave you entertainment for a week... ungrateful jerks
Go away OP.
indifferent.gif

Hardly ever post, but 
eek.gif
 @ that pic and the dude that actually went there.
Props, and also voted.

Good stuff.

eyes.gif
 @ OP.

Hardly ever post, but 
eek.gif
 @ that pic and the dude that actually went there.
Props, and also voted.

Good stuff.

eyes.gif
 @ OP.

In on epic thread. Voted 6 times.

Cragmatic, if I ever see you post anywhere around here again, I promise you the consequences will never be the same. You dun cragged.

In on epic thread. Voted 6 times.

Cragmatic, if I ever see you post anywhere around here again, I promise you the consequences will never be the same. You dun cragged.

Crag, you've been on NT long enough to know how General works. You can't honestly feel people had unfair expectations of you going back there. Quoting you...

I can't believe I effed it up. We are heading there tomorrow night for sure
My friends from Sparta and is going home to his parents tonight and says he'll go get a pic of the sign and send it to me so we'll see... but he said we can go tomorrow night
BTW I'm not going back tonight, I work at 8 AM... but we determined at work today we are going back tomorrow.
then others expressed interest in going too and apparently...

I have the weekend off, works for me!
then all of a sudden after the Bodybuilding forum thing broke...

Sorry I have a life outside of NT guys.....haha. Between working 40 hours a week, going to the gym 5 days a week, and having a social life, I can't just go whenever you all want me to...

when you set the time/date in the first place...Honestly, I believe you when you say your plans changed/no car/etc., but you definitely created/built up anticipation...

Back
Top Bottom