Can this be legal? Crazy long driveway, sign warns nobody gets out alive...

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Damn someone did it
roll.gif

And no honestly everyone can call me a .... whatever you want to call me... but truth is my car is completely effed and I barely drive anywhere til I get a new car. So I'm reliant on whoever wants to drive... I've been trying to get everyone to go out there. I know you won't believe me.. but it's the truth
frown.gif

Thats def the sign I saw though...... now who wants to go past that thing??!??!
Mannnnnnnnnn shut your pansy +#+ up. First its "i cant get no one to go with me" then its "im working" "tomorrow im working" "this weekend im working i cant" "my homie wont come" "my cars broke" son your a ##!+#. No wonder you have all these girl problems dont no @@$++ wanna be with a dude with no backbone, jellyfish.

And good job RSkiver, i voted for your can. Good luck!!

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Damn someone did it
roll.gif

And no honestly everyone can call me a .... whatever you want to call me... but truth is my car is completely effed and I barely drive anywhere til I get a new car. So I'm reliant on whoever wants to drive... I've been trying to get everyone to go out there. I know you won't believe me.. but it's the truth
frown.gif

Thats def the sign I saw though...... now who wants to go past that thing??!??!
Mannnnnnnnnn shut your pansy +#+ up. First its "i cant get no one to go with me" then its "im working" "tomorrow im working" "this weekend im working i cant" "my homie wont come" "my cars broke" son your a ##!+#. No wonder you have all these girl problems dont no @@$++ wanna be with a dude with no backbone, jellyfish.

And good job RSkiver, i voted for your can. Good luck!!

nice job RSkiver you really came thru. Ill vote as much as i possibly can. NT'er of the year status

nice job RSkiver you really came thru. Ill vote as much as i possibly can. NT'er of the year status

Voted all 6 times for Skiver.
smokin.gif

Crag, you can redeem yourself by going back and spray painting NT on the sign.

Voted all 6 times for Skiver.
smokin.gif

Crag, you can redeem yourself by going back and spray painting NT on the sign.

can someone give me the rundown on this thread? What did craigmatic do? What did RSkiver89 do?

can someone give me the rundown on this thread? What did craigmatic do? What did RSkiver89 do?

Originally Posted by derventa

-Crag made thread about creepy sign/house
-Didn't take pics
-Made excuses about gonig back
-Sent fellow NT'er to wrong house
-Made more excuses about going back
-All hope was lost
-Skiver made separate thread about people voting for Mt. Dew can
-Someone mentioned him going to the house to get votes
-Skiver went and took pictures of said sign
-Crag came in thread and said some more silly %$#@
-Skiver is a NTR of the year candidate

Originally Posted by derventa

-Crag made thread about creepy sign/house
-Didn't take pics
-Made excuses about gonig back
-Sent fellow NT'er to wrong house
-Made more excuses about going back
-All hope was lost
-Skiver made separate thread about people voting for Mt. Dew can
-Someone mentioned him going to the house to get votes
-Skiver went and took pictures of said sign
-Crag came in thread and said some more silly %$#@
-Skiver is a NTR of the year candidate

Back