Can this be legal? Crazy long driveway, sign warns nobody gets out alive...

GARBAGE.

Crag - if he went to the wrong pad because you swore up and down that the new pic showed the right one, you will then be pronounced a 12 yr old ducktale artist.

good luck.

GARBAGE.

Crag - if he went to the wrong pad because you swore up and down that the new pic showed the right one, you will then be pronounced a 12 yr old ducktale artist.

good luck.

Originally Posted by xanadu one

GARBAGE.

good luck.

I mean theres a small chance that we went to the wrong place but I just don't see how. If you google, bing, whetever it is you want to do that area... thats the only place that has a driveway full of trees on both sides with the small house to the left.

If they were walking down the driveway I'm guessing they didn't go far enough... I doubt they walked all the way down...I can't see any other one that could possibly it though. Either way though me and my friend are going back, if they really didn't see the sign or anything, i'll try to convince him to go tonight

Originally Posted by xanadu one

GARBAGE.

good luck.

I mean theres a small chance that we went to the wrong place but I just don't see how. If you google, bing, whetever it is you want to do that area... thats the only place that has a driveway full of trees on both sides with the small house to the left.

If they were walking down the driveway I'm guessing they didn't go far enough... I doubt they walked all the way down...I can't see any other one that could possibly it though. Either way though me and my friend are going back, if they really didn't see the sign or anything, i'll try to convince him to go tonight

Where are those other pics at
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

OP got about 48 hrs to do right by NT.
After this I say we give him the Jrose hate treatment until he never comes back.

OP got about 48 hrs to do right by NT.
After this I say we give him the Jrose hate treatment until he never comes back.

Damn comon ive read every damn post of this thinking this will be epic with pics, vids and whatnot. Someone do something!!

Damn comon ive read every damn post of this thinking this will be epic with pics, vids and whatnot. Someone do something!!

Me and Kalamazoo are going to roll up, its going to be tough, a car full of Arabs and  Afghan in Sparta...... they try to lynch our kind there lmao.

Me and Kalamazoo are going to roll up, its going to be tough, a car full of Arabs and  Afghan in Sparta...... they try to lynch our kind there lmao.

Cragmatic, you better go out there and do this yourself, stop sending out sacrificial lambs and give us..

28u1bw7.jpg

..or else, because right now us curious NTers want to do this to you..

6eohfo.jpg

Kapeesh?

Cragmatic, you better go out there and do this yourself, stop sending out sacrificial lambs and give us..

28u1bw7.jpg

..or else, because right now us curious NTers want to do this to you..

6eohfo.jpg

Kapeesh?

I'm going into work right now... I'll try to convince my buddy who wants to go back to do it tonight....
smile.gif

I'm going into work right now... I'll try to convince my buddy who wants to go back to do it tonight....
smile.gif

I'm till waiting for him to get up and post pics. Since this is NT ill offer you guys something... google search haunted places in michigan and if you find something thats not more than a hour drive away from Grand Rapids i'll go there take pics and if its secluded and not on some busy road ill get out walk around take tagged pics whatever lol

Back
Top Bottom