Can we get a Niketalk "Like" posts feature like from Facebook?

Originally Posted by CWrite78

And also the FB hate on here is very strong.

and lets keep it that way, and facebook off NT.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Its not taking FB to NT. Its simply taking the Kudos system, (which weve had for years) and taking it from the profiles and putting them into each individual post.

We are talking about putting a whole FB logo "like" in the post. Thats just gay.

It wont happen of course, but its not as bad of an idea as some or making it seem.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Its not taking FB to NT. Its simply taking the Kudos system, (which weve had for years) and taking it from the profiles and putting them into each individual post.

We are talking about putting a whole FB logo "like" in the post. Thats just gay.

It wont happen of course, but its not as bad of an idea as some or making it seem.

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

How is that homosexual?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

How is that homosexual?

Originally Posted by Ginzo

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

How is that homosexual?

laugh.gif
roll.gif

I'm sayin tho...

Pretty sure Meth hinted that NT was instituting a thread rating system. Don't know about individual posts. There should be rep system also, imo. 

I'm sure the powers that be have discussed all this behind the scenes. 

I lost all my kudos from the profile update. 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Ginzo

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

How is that homosexual?

laugh.gif
roll.gif

I'm sayin tho...

Pretty sure Meth hinted that NT was instituting a thread rating system. Don't know about individual posts. There should be rep system also, imo. 

I'm sure the powers that be have discussed all this behind the scenes. 

I lost all my kudos from the profile update. 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

we had that feature before but NT decided to do away with it.
no one cared for it

I found out about it after it was gone
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

we had that feature before but NT decided to do away with it.
no one cared for it

I found out about it after it was gone
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom