can we sense other people around us??

odog24

Banned
do humans have a special sense that is alerted when someone comes near them or is looking at them? do we give off a certain energy or something
for example when im driving and im staring at someone after a couple seconds they look back at me like they knew im staring at them.

or when i can sense someone is staring at me and i look and they are.

or when u sense someone is behind you.

is this proven or am i just thinking too much?

what a coincidence fam, I had the same discussion about this the other day. I'm curious too!
nerd.gif

I saw a segment or episode on this (Morgan Freeman's Through The Wormhole: Sixth Sense i think) and they tested this.

What ever it is, we are somehow connected, and we can sense it.

Originally Posted by YaBoyDiddy

I saw a segment or episode on this (Morgan Freeman's Through The Wormhole: Sixth Sense i think) and they tested this.

i think its some sort of special energy or vibe  that we emit.
like when someone is angry or happy you can sense it. like when ur mom gives u a stare you know shes furious.

what subject would this be under? neuroscience?

That episode gets into what you're touchin on and even deeper. It's a good 40 minutes if u got the time

That episode gets into what you're touchin on and even deeper. It's a good 40 minutes if u got the time

watched the first couple min and it seemed interesting. im going to finish it up after i finish this hw and before i go to bed.
never heard of the show but thanks for putting me on
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by odog24

like when someone is angry or happy you can sense it. like when ur mom gives u a stare you know shes furious.

i read about this on another forum.  if i remember correctly, it is connected to neuroscience.  this guy was explaining how our brains are powered by electric pulses, and all of our brains are connected in a sense.  he talked about experiments done where they'd take two people and put one in a room and showed them pictures.  they then, connected the two with some type of head gear or electrode type contraption.  the person not shown the pictures would draw the first thing that popped into their heads.  80% of the objects or scenes were accurate of what was shown to the other person.

It's crazy because I can always sense someone looking at me.....

Do some people have "stronger" senses though because I can be sneaking on someone and they have no idea

Originally Posted by shortyoscart

It's crazy because I can always sense someone looking at me.....

Do some people have "stronger" senses though because I can be sneaking on someone and they have no idea

Always wondered this

watched the video with freeman and it was really good. learned alot.

the only thing it lacked was an opposing argument. but other than that it was great and they also had alot of examples to help prove their case

no, its simple physics. We are all attracted to one another due to the mass of our bodies. 

So...can anyone sense people with their eyes closed like Neo in the Matrix when he was beating up Mr. Anderson, after he made him blind in real life?

Originally Posted by iYen

So...can anyone sense people with their eyes closed like Neo in the Matrix when he was beating up Mr. Anderson, after he made him blind in real life?

they prove that in the video.

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

no, its simple physics. We are all attracted to one another due to the mass of our bodies. 

That would mean an object of similar mass to humans would have the same effect, there's something to it, just it hasn't really been discovered.

Too bad I wasn't born later.  Science in 2050 is gonna be
pimp.gif

Yes, yes assuming we're still around :tongue:

Back
Top Bottom