Can you get your US passport in one day?

Willing to drive all the way to frisco if i can....basically i want a passport asap and i want to know what the fastest method would be (even if that meansspitting up $$$)

you have to go to your passport office..wherever its located...bread or some1 who can pull strings..be sure to have all paperwork and pics ready

i think hes right, the fastest way you can get it is to pay the extra fee and youre supposed to get it in about 2 weeks.

Yea you can. Do a search on it. I did mine in 3 days, but I think 1 day is pretty damn expensive.

Nope, but me being a Mexican citizen I can get my Mexican passport at the Mexican Consulate in a few hours. Holla.

If you are a U.S. citizen traveling in less than 14 days, or needing your passport for foreign visas you should make an appointment at a passport agency.Appointments are necessary in order to serve those traveling most imminently. Proof of travel is required.

If you would like to make an appointment at a passport agency for travel within the next 14 days (or if you need visas within the next 4 weeks), please noteyou may access the automated appointment system and general automated information 24 hours a day, 7 days a week by calling the National Passport InformationCenter at 1-877-487-2778 .

THERE IS NO CHARGE FOR AN APPOINTMENT AT A PASSPORT AGENCY. CUSTOMERS SHOULD NOT PAY ANYONE OR ANY BUSINESS MAKING SUCH A CHARGE.

CSRs are available from 6:00 a.m. to 12 midnight, Eastern Time, Monday - Friday, except federal holidays. Limited weekend hours are available to assistcustomers traveling within the next 7 days.

Hey is it also true that it is cheaper if you do that; go to the passport agency? I am seriously considering that option. i am being quoted $135 for a twoweek service at my local service. If I can do it faster and cheaper i might jsut do the agency route.

Also, how can i prove to them that I am traveling (proof of traveling?)

thanks again!

yeah a ticket to where im going basically jumps up $700 in price AFTER MAY 31....Go figure, its the rainy season there and its the peak seson?! Anyways, thanksfor the replies. I think im going to secure the cheap tickets now, worry about the passports tomorrow. This is damn nerve racking.

Originally Posted by HOOPERVILAA

can you get a plane ticket without a passport????
roll.gif

smh at myself x10000 for that lol....i called the agency today and asked about the ticks and they asked if i had a passport :/

actually you can get your passport the same day you have to pay like $150 more, and drive some where to pick it up.

if you are willing to drive to frisco then yea you can have it that same day. Not sure where the office is, but if you want it the same day prepare to wait acouple hours.

Originally Posted by HOOPERVILAA

smh at myself x10000 for that lol....i called the agency today and asked about the ticks and they asked if i had a passport :/
Probably just to help you out. it's not required to buy your ticket but you won't be able to board.

if u go to the actal aoofice (most likely would need an appointment) and drop alot of money,

I just did it about a month ago.

I set up an appointment and went to my local passport agency (Wash. DC). They said that normally they would mail it to me, which would take 2-3 days, butbecause I was a student and skipped class to make the appointment they printed it same-day, free of additional charge.

The cost to have it done at the passport agency is the same price as having it expedited, $180 plus tax.

Back
Top Bottom