Can you use chopsticks?

Originally Posted by scoopz

I can use chopsticks but can someone please explain to me how to pick up rice with them?
roll.gif

I learned its best if you scoop from under you'll get a lot of rice. Also it helps if your gentle when you pick up the rice.

I can use chopsticks but can someone please explain to me how to pick up rice with them?
roll.gif

I learned its best if you scoop from under you'll get a lot of rice. Also it helps if your gentle when you pick up the rice.

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

I can use them to eat anything. Believe it or not, it's even possible to eat soup
wink.gif
You just have to be creative with the bowl. (Haha now that is some old school Asian!)

I actually really like cooking with chopsticks. I have never really like metal chopsticks but those retractable ones look sick as hell.

I can use them to eat anything. Believe it or not, it's even possible to eat soup
wink.gif
You just have to be creative with the bowl. (Haha now that is some old school Asian!)

I actually really like cooking with chopsticks. I have never really like metal chopsticks but those retractable ones look sick as hell.

Back
Top Bottom