[| -- Canadian Nike x Kanye West Release: NIKE "AIR YEEZY's" Release Info -- |]

Well I knew this for a few weeks now but seeing as they just started sending emails out.

The Vault is also getting the Black/Pinks, 10 pairs only and nothing over size11. No wristbands, no lists just 1st come 1st serve on Saturday (or however early you decide to lineup).

Enjoy.
laugh.gif

^ We'll a few of us been known (including you) but no problemo
laugh.gif

One of my friends who lives downtown called me and said 8 people are lined up currently at Livestock.

Originally Posted by TheAbove

Originally Posted by c0nf0cal

My grandfather did things like, fight in wars, live to tell the stories.

I can't imagine how proud the kids and grandkids of these dude will be when they hear their grandfather got a dollar store lawn chair and camped outside of a shoe store for three days.

1mm of rain on Thursday, 2-4mm of rain Friday. Enjoy the trench foot.
Ouch.
laugh.gif

ohhhh snaapp!!

5tan dont act like you have nothing planned
laugh.gif

We all know you'll be getting about 4 pairs again.

Lol @ 15 at LS. I sure hope they got that many pairs, since 4 are already gone from the previous raffle.

They didn't get as much for this release because Nike Canada wanted to give other places an oppertunity to have the shoe, this was basically done a littleafter the 1st release. If you live in Edmonton a Foot Locker there will have 10 pairs, FL Canada got 20 pairs 10 wentto the Yonge/Dundas location here and the other 10 to Edmonton (or so I've been told).

Dropped by LS to see how things were going. There are 15 people in line because LS apparently got that many pairs.

img002t.jpg

img006gow.jpg

Everyone else was inside their cars:

img010mxc.jpg

img005eri.jpg

Don't worry, they're strapped with security locks for any of you left shoe enthusiasts.

img008h.jpg

roll.gif
Just realised it was raining yesterday again these Yeezy'sare a curse
smh.gif
It was raining the last time when it dropped too

my mom just called me asking if i was camping out for these shoes

because she saw it on the news and someone said they go for 1500-2000usd SMH

I heard dudes in the line were on CP24 Breakfast this morning on some Twista type steez
*overnight celebs*

Back
Top Bottom