Known Can't edit signature

Please remove my signature. Thanks

Please remove mine as well, thank you

Yes id like my signature to be removed too.

Methodical Management Methodical Management Still an option for signatures to be removed?

Can you please remove my signature?

Methodical Management Methodical Management please and kindly remove my sig brody. still waiting on the waiting on the update in the meantime :pimp:.

Remove my signature please, Thanks

The fake outrage and hyperbole is how he got elected.

Please remove my signature if edits are disabled

Please remove my signature.

You got it.

Why is this still disabled?
When we moved to the current forum software, we no longer had a place to show all of the charity badges. Meanwhile, forum signatures only appeared on desktop. We decided to re-purpose the signature area to display charity badges on desktop, and anyone who wanted to store things like social media accounts and the like would be better served using their profile page.

The issue is still in our radar, but it would've been a waste to resolve it for the current version of the forum software when a major new release will soon be available that requires modification to all custom code to ensure compatibility. We can begin development on that once we've completed that upgrade.

In the meantime, we're happy to remove signatures for anyone who requests it.

When we moved to the current forum software, we no longer had a place to show all of the charity badges. Meanwhile, forum signatures only appeared on desktop. We decided to re-purpose the signature area to display charity badges on desktop, and anyone who wanted to store things like social media accounts and the like would be better served using their profile page.

The issue is still in our radar, but it would've been a waste to resolve it for the current version of the forum software when a major new release will soon be available that requires modification to all custom code to ensure compatibility. We can begin development on that once we've completed that upgrade.

In the meantime, we're happy to remove signatures for anyone who requests it.

What happened to the post reputation point badges, for ex at 3000, it is NT legend status? That was cool

What happened to the post reputation point badges, for ex at 3000, it is NT legend status? That was cool
That was a feature on the old platform that isn't part of the current software. It's possible that we could develop something like that in the future, but that was one of many features on the old site that didn't work on mobile. For the sake of space efficiency, there's a limit to the amount of persistent stuff we'd want tacked on to a user's information along with every post.

We try to keep things streamlined, so they don't distract form the posts and conversations we're all here for.

Back
Top Bottom