Can't Get Hype Off Of This Means You Have NO Type Of Pulse (Wrestling)

yea ultimate warrior was my dude... thanks for the post
pimp.gif

^damn, Sting looks mad chunky in that vid... lol

This is what i Miss man... faction wars... in these current wrestling days o f cardboard-cutout tag teams, where you just put two single wrestlers together andmake them a tag team is so %!+%*$# garbage... i miss the days where you would have nWo, the OG D-Generation X, The Corporation, The Ministry of Darkness andeven Evolution... that's what WWE programming needs to get back to... do tag teams even have names anymore? What happened to the Legion of Doom, TheSteiner Brothers, etc. Now it's just Wrestler A & Wrestler B as the tag team champs... what kind of !$%% is that? I mean it's cool every now andagain, but there definitely needs to be an upgrade in tag teams, factions, etc.

And that Warrior vid gave me chills, man... good find...
pimp.gif

The good old days. Now I watch wrestling its just diva matches and wrestlers with no mic skills. And when will HHH retire.

I only watch Retro Wrestling. Can't get down with that new stuff. Maybe I will give ROH a test but it just doesn't feel right

Originally Posted by Battousai701

ultimate warrior... my first fav wrestler

literally the good ol days
definitely. I would've given up all 6-7 years of my life back then to save him from that air tight casket Undertaker had locked him up in
laugh.gif

Ultimate Warrior was insane.

His popularity was right up there with Hogan's and that's saying something because Hulkamania was at it's peak back then.

When I was younger for some strange reason I though Ultimate Warrior and Sting were brothers.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom