Cant hold a conversation and how do you get to "know" each other?

2na5ilf.gif

Im listening.

if on the phone:
ask how her day is/was
ask about family/school
basically let her do the talking

person2person:
ask about music, interest, school. And when you answer dont use really short answers, then you might bore her.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Just don't go the movies on your first date.. I messed up a number of times bydoing this.. You really can't get a chance to talk to the person and have quality 1 on 1 time.. Go get some food or go to a coffee house.. If she'sinterested, then things should flow naturally and both of you will have input, thus creating conversation.[/color]
happy.gif

"How was your day" ftw
If you can't capitilize off that your an +%! (t.I.)To be quite plain w/you(t.I.)

You'd be amazed at how a simple question can lead to conversation. Just make sure you are in an environment where you can converse. You can't get toknow a broad in the movies or places like that.

Originally Posted by Pmighty

"How was your day" ftw
If you can't capitilize off that your an +%! (t.I.)To be quite plain w/you(t.I.)
F that line, it usually leads no where after "it was good" , plus it's too typical/predictable

ask her things like does she have siblings where has she lived/been any pets her favorite food (then say sumthing sarcastic like "oh you're gona haveto cook that for me") off those simple subjects you can branch off each of them and that would take up a good 2 hours!

sit and listen, use open ended questions and statements, no yes or no q's ever, and say something if you have something valid to say. it's not tough.

Word, just start with the how was your day and $$$$ usually flows from there. Unless the girl is so uninterested in you that she is intentionally trying toruing the convo. In that case FYL

But yea I would take her out to eat, something simple like pizza if its a first date or some $$$$. Having a decent convo is not hard my man. Its only hard ifyoure sitting there over thinking and $$$$

Facebook stalking not working?
roll.gif
I kid, I kid.

Be yourself man. Find something that you both like, be it a sport, a specific movie, anything that can spark a good conversation. Things will flow on fromthere, of course depending on whether she's into you/you're into her.

And don't be all flashy, flashy. I hate it when a guy tries too hard. You'll end up taking the L

Back
Top Bottom